Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 7. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Evan when working to a firm but realistic deadline, s always completes tasks to a high standard. Care and accuracy is obvious even when put under pressure of time. Prepared to work all the extra hours it takes to meet the deadline.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Even if there is no interesting for this project , i think it will explode with many customers in few years Smiley with big profit and also the tokens COINSOPEN will have a good price

That's not true , here is a good interesting for this ICO , surely i will invest some bucks in this ico , and bucks not mean 100-200 $ , means over than 1500$ Smiley
Activity: 53
Even if there is no interesting for this project , i think it will explode with many customers in few years Smiley with big profit and also the tokens COINSOPEN will have a good price
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Where can I see the public address ETH with the issued tokens ? Is it private? We should see that , i need answer

As Evan Volk announced on telegram , he already built the tokens and he is holding them in a eth address . Ask on telegram and you could get the address of the tokens Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
The spreadsheets for bounty have been updated !

We still continue to offer stakes to our participants till ico ends !

Get now your bounty in tokens !

Thank you . I participate in twitter and facebook campaign . But when translations sheet will be updated?

They will be updated finally when ico ends because the manager needs to know if the translator updated his thread Smiley
Activity: 62
Where can I see the public address ETH with the issued tokens ? Is it private? We should see that , i need answer
Activity: 217
I brought my friend to this ICO and bounty program but he is newbie , can he participate in the bounty program for social media ?

He can't participate for social media ( tw and facebook ) he must to be at least jr member but he can participate in telegram bounty Smiley newbies are allowed i think
Activity: 51
I brought my friend to this ICO and bounty program but he is newbie , can he participate in the bounty program for social media ?
Activity: 65

Thank you . I participate in twitter and facebook campaign . But when translations sheet will be updated?
Activity: 35

Thank you . The ico ends in november is it right ? So the bounty programm will run till nov

No you are bad , the ico starts in november and ends it in december
Activity: 33

Thank you . The ico ends in november is it right ? So the bounty programm will run till nov
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I saw here in the thread that the hard cap is somewhere at 5 000 000 usd . Is enought to build an exchange ? I ask because is lot lot of hard work behind the scenes to do one . But as I can see you have already a test exchange .

Yes lmao , is enough with 5 000 000 usd to build a simple exchange peer to peer ETH-USD . Also they can build ATMs in worldwide so we can exchange the ammount very fast Smiley
Activity: 54
I saw here in the thread that the hard cap is somewhere at 5 000 000 usd . Is enought to build an exchange ? I ask because is lot lot of hard work behind the scenes to do one . But as I can see you have already a test exchange .
Activity: 41
What if your ICO will fail ? What will happen with the funds ? Will they be returned to investitors ? Or the ico will still continue and you will extend the time for it ?

I think they will still continue to be listed on a external exchange with their tokens , but surely they won't disappear , I don't think that is a scamm since they did partenership with paragon and others coins Smiley

Totally agree you @Farghaly , Evan is intellectually versatile. When a topic is unfamiliar or new concepts are put forward, Evan listens, learns and adjusts quickly, and is soon making a full and useful contribution to the conversation.
Activity: 38
What if your ICO will fail ? What will happen with the funds ? Will they be returned to investitors ? Or the ico will still continue and you will extend the time for it ?

I think they will still continue to be listed on a external exchange with their tokens , but surely they won't disappear , I don't think that is a scamm since they did partenership with paragon and others coins Smiley
Activity: 61
Activity: 35

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol

bro , they have lowest fees than others exchanges , and also you do not need to be verified with ID or other documents , if you go on kraken or other trading site you will need to be first time verified if you want to exchange crypto to USD

Yep this is true , I sent documents to kraken exchange I needed to wait 3 weeks man to get approved . Also you must send not just ID , you have to send driver license , ID , documents from your house and lot of stuff

I agree you guys with your opinions . Also @Dutchyyy the biggest exchanges make a lot of money from their fees and we need a new improvement , and the next improvement is COINSOPEN . I LOVE IT <3

Activity: 98

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol

bro , they have lowest fees than others exchanges , and also you do not need to be verified with ID or other documents , if you go on kraken or other trading site you will need to be first time verified if you want to exchange crypto to USD

Yep this is true , I sent documents to kraken exchange I needed to wait 3 weeks man to get approved . Also you must send not just ID , you have to send driver license , ID , documents from your house and lot of stuff
Activity: 36

115M monthly profit lol

Pages:
Jump to: