Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 9. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
That is fantastic exchange ! I would like to see already the exchange working not just a test Smiley
Activity: 98
Are the tokens already issued ? I want to see the contract address with the tokens
Activity: 66
Like making new friends!
I like this ico , you should raise more than 5600000 usd Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In whitepaper is not enough information. Information about the project team should be entered in the main post.
The roadmap begins with Pre-ICO. It does not contain information about what was done before that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
in 20 october does ico starts ? and also 20 november ico starts of finish ? is a bit confusable
20 October is pre-sale. 20 november is crowdsale. It's common with ICO's.
Activity: 126
I am PRO for this project , we need a trustworthy exchange , so we cant lose big fees !
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
in 20 october does ico starts ? and also 20 november ico starts of finish ? is a bit confusable
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
One of the best exchange ! Smiley Is there any germany translation avalabile ? Can't find one
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have my reserves here. Could you explain me how you will offer fiat exchange without verification and how you are solving the AML complains?
Activity: 61
Evan Volk regularly produces creative, original ideas, plans, products or methods, well-attuned to the needs and capabilities of the organization, and producing clear benefits.
Activity: 51
Just 2 members in the ico team ? Is there any community manager or something like that?
Activity: 53
LOL 1.000.000$ bounty , that's super nice ! , I just registered in the bounty program to catch some tokens <3
Activity: 44
Evan Volk always contributes vigorously to the efforts of the team, whether as a leader or a team member. Understands own weaknesses ond others’ strengths and goes to the right people for help. Sympathetically helps others to address their weaknesses.

YOU ARE THE BEST
Activity: 37
Do you have any partenerships with other projects? I mean if you have one you can get a good reputation in top lists of ICOs
Activity: 44
Your funds collected are escrowed by a trustworthy service ? Or you will keep the funds ? I ask because there are so many scamms
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
CoinsOpen is a privacy-oriented P2P exchange with embedded smart-contract coin mixer that is poised to boost Ethereum ecosystem in a way LocalBitcoins did in case of Bitcoin. And we don't just offer a concept - you can trade Ether on our exchange right now.

This is a quote from your website . Is it live ? Can I exchange to USD now ?
Activity: 34
How much is the soft cap for this project and hard cap ? I would like to know thank you !
Activity: 54
Nice logo of team , I want to see a interview with your team , I would like also to invest in your ICO
LDA
Activity: 87
Awesome team , awesome project , I like it ! . I think is most succesful ico this year !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
On the thread it says the price per COT is 0.2 usd at PRE-ICO and 0.4 usd at ICO. On the website it says in the FAQ that the ICO price per COT will be 1.7 usd. Which are the correct prices per COT?

Yeah also could not make my mind around it.. where is the genuine price here? How many coins will be presold and will there be any other dynamic price shift?

Ty!
1. I cannot see 1.7 USD anywhere on the site. Maybe they have fixed it. The genuine price is 0.2 USD at presale and 0.4 USD at main ICO.
2. They are targeting for about 2 million tokens to be sold at pre-ICO.
3. All information is given in the whitepaper, why not read it once ?
Pages:
Jump to: