Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 5. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I found amazing post about coinsopen
You can read it guys by click the following link : https://medium.com/@st2000/coinsopen-is-a-privacy-orientated-peer-to-peer-exchange-which-has-a-smart-contract-coin-mixer-4eb23757b242

Very interesting concept .

Awesome article wrote by that guy . Glad to see a big project . Someone knows when ico starts?

As whitepaper says 20 October pre-ico , 20 November ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I found amazing post about coinsopen
You can read it guys by click the following link : https://medium.com/@st2000/coinsopen-is-a-privacy-orientated-peer-to-peer-exchange-which-has-a-smart-contract-coin-mixer-4eb23757b242

Very interesting concept .

Awesome article wrote by that guy . Glad to see a big project . Someone knows when ico starts?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 44
Ian Morrow aiming for a top job in the organization. He sets very high standards, aware that this will bring attention and promotion.
Big project Smiley my motto for this project is : from zero to hero

I joined in bounty program . Someone can tell me if I can do the german translation ?

You can ask the bounty manager , just send him a private message on forum @Andrew1337 , or find it on telegram group Smiley . Very good support from him Smiley

Activity: 46
Ian Morrow aiming for a top job in the organization. He sets very high standards, aware that this will bring attention and promotion.
Big project Smiley my motto for this project is : from zero to hero

I joined in bounty program . Someone can tell me if I can do the german translation ?
Activity: 71
I like this project , should be the one of the top year 2017 Smiley

6 days remaining still pre-ico starts Smiley Can't wait

By the way if they don't get any funds the bounty distribution will still work?

I think that they won't distribute nothing like TOP ico , if they did not get any funds Smiley

LOL you bad guys , surely they will be listed on a exchange , and the bounty will be distribuited since the tokens already were created !

we need to see the public ethereum address with the tokens so we can trust them that they built the tokens

Evan , already told us on telegram that he issued the tokens , even if they do not get a decent ammount in ICO campaign , at least they can deploy the tokens on a exchange Smiley
Activity: 126

I think that they won't distribute nothing like TOP ico , if they did not get any funds Smiley

LOL you bad guys , surely they will be listed on a exchange , and the bounty will be distribuited since the tokens already were created !

we need to see the public ethereum address with the tokens so we can trust them that they built the tokens
Activity: 43

Activity: 45

Activity: 44

Activity: 47
100% of all the fees collected will be distributed to tokens holders right? So how will you guys earn money?

It's a exchange , they will charge something , I mean its impossible like them to give you same value with 1 ETH ( actually 340 $ ).

Yes you are right j_atomic , they have the fees 0.5% but they are better than any exchange which swap to usd directly Smiley
Activity: 36
100% of all the fees collected will be distributed to tokens holders right? So how will you guys earn money?

It's a exchange , they will charge something , I mean its impossible like them to give you same value with 1 ETH ( actually 340 $ ).
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Glad to see another ICO for a new exchange up ! Glad to see new young programmers in a awesome idea !

Btw , why the whitepaper has only 1 page ? That's all ?

Yes , i think is enough just only 1 page than 9999 pages with full shi*t news copied from wikipedia .
Better simple 1 page than no sense pages
Activity: 62
Glad to see another ICO for a new exchange up ! Glad to see new young programmers in a awesome idea !

Btw , why the whitepaper has only 1 page ? That's all ?
LDA
Activity: 87
I don't understand , 4% for bounty and 6% for referral program bounty ? or 10% for bounty ?

someone explain it to me , by the way newbies are allowed to join ?

it is logically , 4% just for bounty program ( sig , translations , social etc )
6% for referral program . Newbies are allowed just for telegram to join .
Activity: 51
I don't understand , 4% for bounty and 6% for referral program bounty ? or 10% for bounty ?

someone explain it to me , by the way newbies are allowed to join ?
Activity: 96

they will reserve tokens COT for official founders Smiley , so they have enough tokens Smiley
Activity: 98

They will sell only 15mil coins of total 23mil pool, keeping themselves 8 mil, which means they will get  ~35% of total profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Activity: 90
Why just 3 tokens added in this exchange ? Can't you add more coins ? LIKE BTC and others big ?

Hi! We will list every submitted ERC20 token, and as for non-Ether based coins - they can be traded on the exchange perfectly fine, however, no wallet/escrow functionality is implemented for them right now.
Pages:
Jump to: