Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 4. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Seen the crypto fees model works quite well to comply with US laws, but do you plan to accept USA investors as well?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Can't wait anymore ! 4 days remaining till PRE-ICO starts Smiley , I already have my funds ready for the pre-ico . Hope that I can catch some tokens in my wallet Smiley

Me too ! I have 1 btc reserved for COT tokens , if the price will be same then I could get about 25000 COT tokens Smiley I hope that they will accept btc as payment so I can avoid fees for exchange btc-eth

Surely will be avalabile more cryptos to buy tokens with them ! . Should be avalabile also btc as payment
We will see when pre-ico starts
Activity: 40
When bounty ends ? Someone has any idea ? It says that they are give awaying almost 1 mil $
When bounty ends ? Someone has any idea ? It says that they are give awaying almost 1 mil $

All bounty programs end usually when ico ends . Do not worry you have to wait lot of time till December 20

Wait didn't they say that the ICO will end on November on 20 ? as whitepaper says...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

All bounty programs end usually when ico ends . Do not worry you have to wait lot of time till December 20
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
Can't wait anymore ! 4 days remaining till PRE-ICO starts Smiley , I already have my funds ready for the pre-ico . Hope that I can catch some tokens in my wallet Smiley

Me too ! I have 1 btc reserved for COT tokens , if the price will be same then I could get about 25000 COT tokens Smiley I hope that they will accept btc as payment so I can avoid fees for exchange btc-eth
Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Ty for the support! Unfortunately, the old page was closed due to security concerns
Ian is a pleasant, outgoing personality who always gets on well with others. Ian  will always be noticed and popular in a group.
TOP ICO OF 2017 , going to the moon on exchange I hope .
Where is the public ethereum address with the tokens issued ?

I think that they are not already ready with the tokens , last time when I spoke with Evan , he was still preparing them Smiley

Yes they are , he just confirmed on telegram that they deployed them and are ready to be used worldwide Smiley

Hello! Yep, all the smart contracts regarding our ICO and exchange will be deployed on mainnet in the course of the next 2 days. Only thing that is left to implement is freezing team tokens, as a typical antiwhale protection.

Hmmm hope that you have enough time to deploy the tokens till pre-ico starts !!! So we can't have a big delay !

Glad to hear that you will implement a code with antiwhale protection ! Many icos are a scamm , just made for selling all tokens and dumping the prices
Activity: 38
Merit: 20
Activity: 174
Cool, privately buying ether is hard, the exchange itself works as expected.

I kinda understand the privacy concern of developers here.

is it possible to participate in the ico anonymously? will there be any whitelist and what if use vpn?

Yes I think that is possible to participate in the ico anonymously since they have a TOR protection for each user .
Activity: 51
Cool, privately buying ether is hard, the exchange itself works as expected.

I kinda understand the privacy concern of developers here.

is it possible to participate in the ico anonymously? will there be any whitelist and what if use vpn?
Activity: 90

Ty for the support! Unfortunately, the old page was closed due to security concerns
Ian is a pleasant, outgoing personality who always gets on well with others. Ian  will always be noticed and popular in a group.

I think that they are not already ready with the tokens , last time when I spoke with Evan , he was still preparing them Smiley

Yes they are , he just confirmed on telegram that they deployed them and are ready to be used worldwide Smiley

Hello! Yep, all the smart contracts regarding our ICO and exchange will be deployed on mainnet in the course of the next 2 days. Only thing that is left to implement is freezing team tokens, as a typical antiwhale protection.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
More information is required for this project, the idea is good but it need more insight to the team and jurisdiction

you can go the their official website https://coinsopen.com you will see the team inside that side
joined their telegram https://t.me/coinsopen

thanks
Activity: 66

Awesome ! Why did you guys close the official page and open new one ? I just followed your new one

The old one was broken , he announced that all stakes are saved in the spreadsheet no problem !
Activity: 51
More information is required for this project, the idea is good but it need more insight to the team and jurisdiction
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Awesome ! Why did you guys close the official page and open new one ? I just followed your new one
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
When bounty program will be distribuited and why no translation spreadsheet is not updated after doing the translation ??
Activity: 38
Merit: 20

Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: