Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 62. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
who will design ad units? the advertisers themselves?
I think yes. After all, the site simply provides a secure connection between publishers and advertisers
What this project also will do? Why CROM is better than usual transfer in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 95
Why is the company's legal address registered in Germany? Do you have an office there?

In Germany, the main development center, which you can visit at the address indicated on the project website.
Now I understand. Thank you for explaining. It's just that we've written the developers from different countries. I thought they were working at home.
Activity: 218
.ico will last only two weeks. You think that's enough?
I think it's enough for investors to understand whether or not to invest in a project.
Activity: 364
.ico will last only two weeks. You think that's enough?
Activity: 125
Why is the company's legal address registered in Germany? Do you have an office there?
Activity: 145
What does the Chinese holding company belong to?
Activity: 118
Great team I was impressed that the team had so many authoritative advisors. Maybe I'll support the developers
Activity: 209
Tell me more about how to work with advertisers
Activity: 202
How many sites will be selected for the test? Would you like to dial Alpha platform tests?
Activity: 197
What rights does your company's tokens purchase? Can I influence the operation of the system?
Probably not. It's not good when there are so many managers.

That would be wrong at least. Can influence you, but indirectly
Activity: 189
What rights does your company's tokens purchase? Can I influence the operation of the system?
Probably not. It's not good when there are so many managers.
Activity: 182
Activity: 112
What was the system planning to achieve such a reduction in the Commission?
Mainly thanks to blockchain technology. And by changing the principles of work.
Activity: 207
What was the system planning to achieve such a reduction in the Commission?
Activity: 308
A very good idea that can truly become popular around the world. Good luck to the developers.
The idea is really good. I think we should wait for the alpha version of the platform to evaluate how good it is.
Activity: 420
A very good idea that can truly become popular around the world. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 266
When will the system start it monetize blogs or not?
Wouldn't that be bad, and what kind of attendance do you need?
and can I connect the channels to YouTube after the platform starts?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Wouldn't that be bad, and what kind of attendance do you need?
Activity: 266
Activity: 254

You're absolutely right. But when the platform will work, you'll need a forum and chat directly on the site

Perhaps, over time, the platform will acquire a personal forum. But at the initial stage of development it is better to pay more attention to the implementation of the business plan. A forum just takes a lot of precious time.
Well, it's only going to be necessary after the platform starts in that you're right.
Pages:
Jump to: