Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 63. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

You're absolutely right. But when the platform will work, you'll need a forum and chat directly on the site

Perhaps, over time, the platform will acquire a personal forum. But at the initial stage of development it is better to pay more attention to the implementation of the business plan. A forum just takes a lot of precious time.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Does anyone else find it odd that there is such a large number of followers on their twitter and Facebook yet there are only 175 members in their telegram room?
I do not see anything strange in the fact that the chat in Telegram is not very popular, since users are more used to working with social networks.
With time and telegram, there will be many participants. Especially closer to platform launch
That's just when the platform will work, and will have something to actively discuss in the Telegram chat. Then in the chat exactly many users will join.
You're absolutely right. But when the platform will work, you'll need a forum and chat directly on the site
Activity: 434
Does anyone else find it odd that there is such a large number of followers on their twitter and Facebook yet there are only 175 members in their telegram room?
I do not see anything strange in the fact that the chat in Telegram is not very popular, since users are more used to working with social networks.
With time and telegram, there will be many participants. Especially closer to platform launch
That's just when the platform will work, and will have something to actively discuss in the Telegram chat. Then in the chat exactly many users will join.
Activity: 280
When will the bounty of the program get paid for your purse?
I think as soon as the ICO is over. Tokens will get everyone who deserves it.
Activity: 448
When will the bounty of the program get paid for your purse?
Activity: 448
What are the pros for investors who want to invest in the long term?
I think if the platform gets popular tokens, and investors can earn
Activity: 476
What are the pros for investors who want to invest in the long term?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Did the big companies invest in your business?
These all knowledge could be useful to investors
I think experienced investors are aware of the worth of investing or not?
Activity: 294
These all knowledge could be useful to investors
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
You can work at the bounty of the company now. And the rewards will depend on the money collected. Is that correct?
Activity: 378
A very good and useful option for using blockchain technologies in the industry.
Now we need a good advertising company to make brand recognizable all over the world.

How many money do the project need for competition with traditional CPA networks? And how much cheaper will be leads for advertisers?

Google Commission 20 to 45% And in this system, 1-3%. So how do you think it's more profitable?
Activity: 252
Yes, many companies put a sales restriction in order not to lose the token price.
Or carry out a reverse buy-out from the market, which is also logical...
Reverse ransom in the first week when the platform will work?
Activity: 230
What kind of commission would be collecting the system?
The site says one to three percent. It's much lower than collecting systems now.
And how much less is the commission? Because 3 percent is a lot.
A lot? Google Commission 20 to 45%
Activity: 206
Yes, many companies put a sales restriction in order not to lose the token price.
Or carry out a reverse buy-out from the market, which is also logical...
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
A very good and useful option for using blockchain technologies in the industry.
Now we need a good advertising company to make brand recognizable all over the world.

How many money do the project need for competition with traditional CPA networks? And how much cheaper will be leads for advertisers?

Activity: 199
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
What kind of commission would be collecting the system?
The site says one to three percent. It's much lower than collecting systems now.
And how much less is the commission? Because 3 percent is a lot.
Activity: 256
Tokens can be sold immediately upon release to the stock market, or will there be any restrictions?
Activity: 217

A lot of depends from bounty campain and its budget. May be for Telegram the budget is no so big and not so many news for telegram.
Of course I do. But the network is not as popular as Facebook. I think there will be many subscribers to the telegram in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: