Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 26. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Does anyone know how much the basic cost of the token without any bonuses is?   
Price 1 ICS = 0.25 USD
By the way, really interesting project. The list of exchanges is impressive - there are really all the largest exchanges. I have not read the white paper yet, but in general it looks wonderful.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is a very great project
What is the future of    CrypStock
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Only 30 largest exchanges will work in the CrypStock system, right?  

After the launch of a full-fledged system in November-December of the current year there will already be more than 50 connected exchanges.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Only 30 largest exchanges will work in the CrypStock system, right? 
Activity: 336
How long will beta testing of CrypStock exchange last? 

We’re planning to hold beta testing for a month or two months in order to eliminate all the possible errors in platform’s operation.
If the owners of ICS tokens receive dividends from CrypStock, they will also be able to take part in making some operational decisions, right?  
No, the tokenholders won’t be able to take part in management of organization.   
I heard that you were testing your network of cryptoATMs somewhere… Where? In which countries is this network being developed currently?

A professional team is working on development of cryptoATMs in Israel, Germany and Republic of Cyprus.
Activity: 140
If the owners of ICS tokens receive dividends from CrypStock, they will also be able to take part in making some operational decisions, right?  
How many dollars will i get per month if i contribute $5000 at the stage of the ICO?    
You will be able to get $602 monthly. In the future this amount may become bigger.
Citizens of which countries cant take part in your ICO?    
Good afternoon! Unfortunately, the US and Chinese citizens can’t take part in our ICO. 
Will it be possible to use ICS tokens on some other services?   
No, it’ll be possible to use the ICS tokens only within the framework of the CrypStock service. 
What blockchain are your tokens based on? Share the info pls.   

ICS and HICS tokens were developed on the base of Ethereum blockchain on the ERC20 standard. 
Once the beta version of CrypStock is launched, will all the transactions be made in a real-time mode? To my knowledge, a prototype of the platform already exists but it doesn’t work in a real time mode.
Yes, the prototype has no real time mode. After the launch of the beta version all the transactions will be made in real time mode. Btw, don’t confuse a beta version and final version in case of which the system will partly work in a real time mode. 
Oh so there will be kinda test version before the launch of beta, right? When does CrypStock plan to launch it?
As far as i remember, it’s planned to launch the pilot version in June-July, that’s soon. By the way, the pilot version will be connected to a dozen of exchanges and 5 cryptocurrency pairs will work!
And their number will be increased in beta version, right?
Hello. Yes, once  beta version is launched, there will already be 20 exchanges connected and ten cryptocurrency pairs will work.
Activity: 126
How long will beta testing of CrypStock exchange last? 
Activity: 322
I heard that you were testing your network of cryptoATMs somewhere… Where? In which countries is this network being developed currently?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How many dollars will i get per month if i contribute $5000 at the stage of the ICO?    
Activity: 154
Citizens of which countries cant take part in your ICO?    
Activity: 364
Will it be possible to use ICS tokens on some other services?   
Activity: 116
What blockchain are your tokens based on? Share the info pls.   
Activity: 16
 amazing project guys. keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: