Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 27. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Once the beta version of CrypStock is launched, will all the transactions be made in a real-time mode? To my knowledge, a prototype of the platform already exists but it doesn’t work in a real time mode.
Yes, the prototype has no real time mode. After the launch of the beta version all the transactions will be made in real time mode. Btw, don’t confuse a beta version and final version in case of which the system will partly work in a real time mode. 
Oh so there will be kinda test version before the launch of beta, right? When does CrypStock plan to launch it?
As far as i remember, it’s planned to launch the pilot version in June-July, that’s soon. By the way, the pilot version will be connected to a dozen of exchanges and 5 cryptocurrency pairs will work!
And their number will be increased in beta version, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Once the beta version of CrypStock is launched, will all the transactions be made in a real-time mode? To my knowledge, a prototype of the platform already exists but it doesn’t work in a real time mode.
Yes, the prototype has no real time mode. After the launch of the beta version all the transactions will be made in real time mode. Btw, don’t confuse a beta version and final version in case of which the system will partly work in a real time mode. 
Oh so there will be kinda test version before the launch of beta, right? When does CrypStock plan to launch it?
As far as i remember, it’s planned to launch the pilot version in June-July, that’s soon. By the way, the pilot version will be connected to a dozen of exchanges and 5 cryptocurrency pairs will work!
Activity: 238
Activity: 252

I can not connect with the twitter
Activity: 406
How many ICS tokens were issued before the start of the ICO?   
Activity: 280
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 406
How many tokens have you allocated to the bounty campaign?     
Activity: 224
Does anyone know how much the basic cost of the token without any bonuses is?   
Activity: 266
Tell me pls, is it possible to get HICS tokens if i perform some task within the framework of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 336
How much will it cost me to buy your cryptoATM if i buy it for USD?   
Good afternoon. It’s possible to buy cryptoATMs for ICS tokens only.   
Will income be distributed among the tokenholders manually?   

Of course, not. A special smart contract will be developed for this purpose. Income will be distributed automatically with its help.
I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
Could you share the link to the article?
Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
It’s understandable that you don’t really trust it: in fact, they want to launch a unique service, it has never had analogues. Usually, we don’t trust unknown things. But it seems to me that there won’t be any problems in this situation and the platform will look it’s planned to.
In my opinion, it’s just an ordinary exchange. But there so many rumors about the project like if they are launching a rocket to Mars. All in all, maybe this is ideal work of CrypStock marketers.
Unlike other exchanges, CrypStock will offer the users more usefulness and more opportunities ot make passive profit. In general, our ideas of making passive income are unique.
How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
CryptoATMs have wallets which contain all the cryptocrrencies existing on the exchange. This is a trading account, it is accessed from cryptoATM.
Due t what will the owner of cryptoATM receive income?    
The income of the owner of cryptoATM is commission from every exchange transaction. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How much will it cost me to buy your cryptoATM if i buy it for USD?   
Activity: 173
Will income be distributed among the tokenholders manually?   
Activity: 364
I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
Could you share the link to the article?
Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
It’s understandable that you don’t really trust it: in fact, they want to launch a unique service, it has never had analogues. Usually, we don’t trust unknown things. But it seems to me that there won’t be any problems in this situation and the platform will look it’s planned to.
In my opinion, it’s just an ordinary exchange. But there so many rumors about the project like if they are launching a rocket to Mars. All in all, maybe this is ideal work of CrypStock marketers.
Pages:
Jump to: