Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 28. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
Could you share the link to the article?
Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
It’s understandable that you don’t really trust it: in fact, they want to launch a unique service, it has never had analogues. Usually, we don’t trust unknown things. But it seems to me that there won’t be any problems in this situation and the platform will look it’s planned to.
Activity: 52
I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
Activity: 22
Activity: 52
Activity: 157
How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
Activity: 170
Due t what will the owner of cryptoATM receive income?   
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
support and good comments about the project grew, and I really hope this project will be managed very well by all the experienced team is in this project.
Activity: 518
Your project has quite a lot of tokens... I've just seen information that there will also be some T4T token. Isn’t that too many?
The T4T token is needed for those investors who do not have the ability to convert fiat money into cryptocurrencies, but they want to invest in CrypStock.

the most important question then is how this gateway will work and by what method can they bypass the problems with the regulator and trade commissions? if I understand everything correctly with this, many projects now have this problem.
means having the T4T could make it easier for investors and in order to include more investors to invest in CrypStock, it is a good idea in my opinion for the progress of this project.
I am also convinced by the idea and a strategy like that in the future will more and more participants who join and support this project so that later can be successful.
agreeing with you with this good idea will certainly make the investor appeal to join this project and definitely, the future will be the success of this project.
Activity: 196
Your project has quite a lot of tokens... I've just seen information that there will also be some T4T token. Isn’t that too many?
The T4T token is needed for those investors who do not have the ability to convert fiat money into cryptocurrencies, but they want to invest in CrypStock.

the most important question then is how this gateway will work and by what method can they bypass the problems with the regulator and trade commissions? if I understand everything correctly with this, many projects now have this problem.
means having the T4T could make it easier for investors and in order to include more investors to invest in CrypStock, it is a good idea in my opinion for the progress of this project.
I am also convinced by the idea and a strategy like that in the future will more and more participants who join and support this project so that later can be successful.
Activity: 560

Activity: 280
Do you accept LTC coins for payment on your ICO?
Activity: 826
Merit: 262

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What fiat currencies can I use to buy the t4t tokens?
Activity: 154
What's new in your project? You combine currency exchange and encryption! Please explain to me what do you mean by exchange and encryption? What is the monthly distribution of profits? Is your company an open shareholding company for anyone who wants to invest? 
thank you.
Activity: 43
I hope this exchange is easy to understand  Cool
Activity: 238
When will you start testing your own crypto ATMs? I really want to know some of the first results of their work.
Activity: 224
What is your goal in developing your own network of crypto ATMs?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 122
Activity: 532
on your site it is written that for the third year the profit will make more than 300 percent. Tell me, where did this figure come from? Is there any confirmation?
I also read about the project and see the profit grows every year. And as you can see for the third year, profits are up to 300%. I do not understand how the project will create such a high benefit to pay the card holder? If there are good measures, effective management to generate profits for such high customers, the project will be warmly welcomed by the community.
Pages:
Jump to: