Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 30. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
good job. nice project
Activity: 9
Nice project! I am excited to see how this project will be.
Activity: 172
All in all,  the idea of such a platform is promising. i hope that they will manage to reach the level of liquidity necessary for operation quickly.
with a team, whose passion for developing this project is sure to be a success later and will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join.
Activity: 6
I am excited to see how this project will be. Great Idea and good job to the team behind this. Good luck!
Activity: 23
Thank you that I may be there, I think that it is a good project, and look forward to the further development
Activity: 24
good job. nice project
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why is it necessary to integrate external orderbooks with your own orders? Does it make any sense?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
All in all,  the idea of such a platform is promising. i hope that they will manage to reach the level of liquidity necessary for operation quickly.
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1
My suggestion would be to have a low price, so that new cyptos can sign up and also to have a coin like Binance or Kucoin. It will help keep the exchange healthy.
Activity: 59
on your site it is written that for the third year the profit will make more than 300 percent. Tell me, where did this figure come from? Is there any confirmation?
Activity: 1
Activity: 406
What’s the point to combine several exchanges in one system? Will it be better than to work with every of them individually?
Activity: 26
Activity: 59

One more cryptocexchnage? It seems to me that there’re already so many of them that soon new cryptotraders won’t even know which one to choose! It isnt good
Activity: 238
Will a combined orderbook on CrypStock have any differences from orderbook which every exchange has?
Activity: 308
One more cryptocexchnage? It seems to me that there’re already so many of them that soon new cryptotraders won’t even know which one to choose! It isnt good!   
It seems to me that it’s already said that CrypStock wont be just an exchange. This project is a hi-tech centralized platform based on blockchain with a lot of unique options.   
You havent told me anything new yet. For example, i’d like to figure out what these new options are.
The CrypStock system will allow to make arbitrational deals in an automotive mode, ensuring profitability for ICS token holders.   
Projects with guaranteed profitability are a rare phenomena nowadays. What profit can ICS token holders count on?   

The token holder will be entitled to a revenue share from our revolutionary Interexchange platform operation and financial infrastructure. All contributors will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on ETH on a pro-rata basis
Activity: 336
Will any system of buy-back and gradual burning of the tokens work after the ICO?

No, we aren’t planning to use such systems and “burn” our own tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will any system of buy-back and gradual burning of the tokens work after the ICO?
Activity: 336
I see such a wording: “all the tokens of the projects are ensured by the cryptomats”. Could u tell me what it means?
Good afternoon. It means that you can exchange all the ICS tokens to cryptomats anytime.
Activity: 25
Ico starts right after the end of pre-ico?
Pages:
Jump to: