Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 29. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How much income can I get in the first year of the service work, if I have HICS tokens?
During the first year of the CrypStock work, you can get 215% of income, if you have the HICS token. In subsequent years, income will increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How much income can I get in the first year of the service work, if I have HICS tokens?
Can legal entities invest in your project via the t4t token?
Good afternoon. Yes, legal entities can use the t4t token to invest in our project.
How can you invest in the CrypStock project via the T4T token?
Everything can be carried out through your account on an exchange. Funds are credited manually after they are received from individuals or organizations to the specified accounts in personal accounts on the Exchange.
I got interested in the HICS token because it lets us get 69% more income. I read that this token is given when making a purchase from $ 5000, but I didn’t understand how many tokens are given in this case?

Well look, if you buy ICS tokens for $5000, you will get them for $4000 and $1000 in ICS tokens. Well, if you are planning to invest a larger amount, then you may count on 20% of the investment amount.

How many HICS tokens were allocated for the sale?

Well, as far as I know, during the pre-sale, 15 million HICS tokens will be put up for sale, and during the main round of the ICO - 35 million HICS tokens. I think this will be enough, because not every investor can invest $ 5000 or more in the project.

Yeah, thanks! And can they be sold somehow?
Hi! Of course, the HICS can be sold, exchanged or even donated.
Activity: 89
Can legal entities invest in your project via the t4t token?
Activity: 78
How can you invest in the CrypStock project via the T4T token?
Activity: 7
Activity: 6
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
Activity: 392
This electronic money will help the holder of the token to earn a profit depending on the number of cards they hold. What is the basis for calculating the profit for holding the token?
ATMs ready?
Activity: 126
I got interested in the HICS token because it lets us get 69% more income. I read that this token is given when making a purchase from $ 5000, but I didn’t understand how many tokens are given in this case?

Well look, if you buy ICS tokens for $5000, you will get them for $4000 and $1000 in ICS tokens. Well, if you are planning to invest a larger amount, then you may count on 20% of the investment amount.

Well, as far as I know, during the pre-sale, 15 million HICS tokens will be put up for sale, and during the main round of the ICO - 35 million HICS tokens. I think this will be enough, because not every investor can invest $ 5000 or more in the project.

Yeah, thanks! And can they be sold somehow?
Activity: 322

Activity: 4
Activity: 196

also many results will be obtained if we invest in this project and hopefully in the future more and more investors who join with this project so that the fore more quickly in achieving the target.

Activity: 322

Activity: 42
BitcoinTalk Name: adham345
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773114
Eth Address: 0x14B283CD1b50996c7cC27c9F246EB11D65187eA1
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @menna345
twitter user : @mennamahmoud83
twitter profile: https://twitter.com/mennamahmoud83
facebook profile link : https://www.facebook.com/mbishary
Activity: 86
Joined CrypStock Airdrop Telegram

Telegram username: @chagger1985
BTT nickname: chag1985
ETH-adress: 0x80131B1a904b4F93f17f5a2548F8BbD1Ea173a1B