Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 32. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It’s also important to let the traders access monitoring of the markets. Will the CrypStock exchange provide it?
Yes, of course. Every trader in our system will access the prices, turnover and advanced statistics.
What will be available for advanced users on CrypStock exchange?
We provide access to API: a big set of tools for visualization of market information and analysis of the portfolio.
They have not only come up with idea of an interesting system for making profit passively, but also promise to develop a full-fledged cryptoexchange in addition. It’ll be interesting to see what it’ll look like.
Do u think they will do smthng special? Maybe it’ll have standard functional, nothing unusual. Anyway, we’ll see it.

The tools for managing of your own profile stand against the background. I mean, it seems that the things that traders have to do manually will be automated.
It depends on the tools for profile management that will be available.

They say that users will access: input/output of cryptocurrencies, taking part in trading, history of all the transactions, analysis of profitability.
One more important thing is that security should be at the appropriate level. Recently hackers have been hacking many exchanges, even major ones, and steal the funds of the users((

Hi. Security will be at the highest level on our exchange. Protection of accounts will be ensured two factor authentication.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to control arbitrational deals on CrypStock?   
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What will be available for advanced users on CrypStock exchange?
Activity: 126
It’s also important to let the traders access monitoring of the markets. Will the CrypStock exchange provide it?
Activity: 210
They have not only come up with idea of an interesting system for making profit passively, but also promise to develop a full-fledged cryptoexchange in addition. It’ll be interesting to see what it’ll look like.
Do u think they will do smthng special? Maybe it’ll have standard functional, nothing unusual. Anyway, we’ll see it.

The tools for managing of your own profile stand against the background. I mean, it seems that the things that traders have to do manually will be automated.

They say that users will access: input/output of cryptocurrencies, taking part in trading, history of all the transactions, analysis of profitability.
One more important thing is that security should be at the appropriate level. Recently hackers have been hacking many exchanges, even major ones, and steal the funds of the users((

Activity: 322

Activity: 84
Which market consumers will you pay special attention to? How do I send a marker to MEW?

Activity: 322
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
threads are very interesting with a variety of information and ideas are very interesting, very much awaited the development of this project going forward, the fund allocation of each item developed very transparent, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap quickly
Activity: 406
I have some Monero coins which i don’t use, may i use them to buy ICS tokens?   
How will you work with order books of all the exchanges which CrypStock will work with? It’ll require a lot of resources.
Hello. We will have an order book combining the order books of all the exchanges.
Does it turn out that you will open your own account on each exchange that will be connected to the CrypStock system?
Yes, we will have a special system of buffer accounts on many exchanges which belong to the CrypStock system. All the accounts will be managed in automotive and semi-automatic mode.
Activity: 224
40% bonus will be active for 5 days and there won’t be any discounts for investors after that, right?
Activity: 358
How will you work with order books of all the exchanges which CrypStock will work with? It’ll require a lot of resources.
Activity: 364
Does it turn out that you will open your own account on each exchange that will be connected to the CrypStock system?
Pages:
Jump to: