Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 289. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can your tokens be mined after ICO? Would that lower their price?

No, Our tokens can't be mined in any way
Activity: 13
Can your tokens be mined after ICO? Would that lower their price?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What do you do with the 30% of token that aren't sold? Is there something you're hiding?

No way! 15% of the remaining 30% of tokens will be ‘frozen’ for a period of 15 months to be gradually released on the Cryptocurrency exchanges thereby supporting Crypterium’s further development. The final 15% of tokens distributed amongst the project team, advisors and the participants of ‘bounty’ campaign will be locked for a minimum of 10 months.
Activity: 13
What do you do with the 30% of token that aren't sold? Is there something you're hiding?
ICO looks good, i'm sure you will reach the hard cap quickly. But I see many risks related to governments and global banks. I'm sure you have strong lawyers onboard but I think this won't be enough. How do you estimate those risks?

Gotta belive in the bright future, right? There're always risks when you are trying to evolve

It's definatly worth a try Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
ICO looks good, i'm sure you will reach the hard cap quickly. But I see many risks related to governments and global banks. I'm sure you have strong lawyers onboard but I think this won't be enough. How do you estimate those risks?

Gotta belive in the bright future, right? There're always risks when you are trying to evolve
"Photo-payments — simply take a photo of the invoice and send to Crypterium and we’ll do the rest"

How you will do the rest? I mean manually or automatically?

Crypterium services will be integrated with existing banks through the API. Our algorithms will know how an invoice look like exactly and will recognise the data from it automatically. Since the data is in Crypterium an ordinary cryptofiat transaction starts.

If something went wrong the system will notify a manager to check the invoice and control transaction manually.
Merit: 1
"Photo-payments — simply take a photo of the invoice and send to Crypterium and we’ll do the rest"

How you will do the rest? I mean manually or automatically?

Thank you for the positive feedback! You're absolutely right the risks are very high. But we believe that at the end of the day people's needs will prevail on the market. More than that, not all the governments and global banks are evil ones who want to hamper technological progress. Many of them are smart, ready for significant changes and committed to constructive collaboration with the fintech business companies.

Merit: 1
Do you plan to identify Crypterium clients or maintain anonymity?

That's pretty sensitive question. Of course we plan to maintain anonymity and privacy of our users until the laws allow it. Anyway we plan to keep our clients notified with details about their personal data. No hidden catch!
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Do you plan to identify Crypterium clients or maintain anonymity?
looks it's promising project, interesting to follow, waiting for update bounty campaign. Cheesy

Thanks! It's on the way!

So i can see my balance on different wallets in your app?

Yes, furthermore you'd be able to see the fiat equivalent of all of your cryptocurrencies combined

Is there an option to show a fiat equivalent of only one cryptocurrency i own?

Yes, there would be such an option
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
looks it's promising project, interesting to follow, waiting for update bounty campaign. Cheesy
Activity: 21

Yes, furthermore you'd be able to see the fiat equivalent of all of your cryptocurrencies combined

Is there an option to show a fiat equivalent of only one cryptocurrency i own?

Activity: 21
Do I need to move my cryptocurrency to Crypterium? What I mean is that Crypterium is going to make me a wallet for every Cryptocurrency?

No, you don't!
Crypto asset and currencies are contained in digital smart contract wallets. Using currently available
smart contract wallet technology, there is no need for customers to move money out of their wallets
and into Crypterium, Crypterium will simply debit the appropriate amount from the wallets in the
predefined manner as identified by the payment protocols, and displays the remaining balances to the
customer within the Crypterium mobile banking App.

Can merchants use your platform?

Yes, they can! Additionally token-holders that are also merchants using the Crypterium payment platform for acquiring
will be entitled to fee discounts of up to 50% from standard fees (exact details will depend of the
date of launch of the acquiring solutions which as per the road map will come after the crypto
payments platform).
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Can merchants use your platform?
Jump to: