Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 286. (Read 123801 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the amount of your tokens is limited, right? and they can't be mined?

They can't be mined and the amount is limited to 300,000,000
Activity: 13
the amount of your tokens is limited, right? and they can't be mined?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Your cryptowallet is a separate wallet with own private keys?

It's more like a keychain for your existing wallets and uses your existing private keys from other wallets.

Crypto asset and currencies are contained in digital smart contract wallets. Using currently available smart contract wallet technology, there is no need for customers to move money out of their wallets and into Crypterium, Crypterium will simply debit the appropriate amount from the wallets in the predefined manner as identified by the payment protocols, and displays the remaining balances to the customer within the Crypterium mobile banking App.

In this way, the customer will be able to see all their Crypto assets in one place, whilst at the same time being able to spend them in practically any order or mix of their desire, even if the assets are in different wallets, in the secure knowledge that Crypterium has no access to such assets unless the smart contract triggering payment takes place. Maximum freedom with ultimate security.

More details are in WhitePaper https://crypterium.io/wp/index.html
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Your cryptowallet is a separate wallet with own private keys?
How does Crypterium compare to Change?

We are working on a comparison with other projects. Stay tuned, we'll post it soon!
How does Crypterium compare to Change?
Be in the top and get 100 CRPT tokens!

Join to the first live stream of Crypterium with our managing director Steven Polyak in 12:00 AM (PDT) and jusk ask your question. Top-5 will be awarded!

Without further ado, you can find it on our facebook page!
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Great project guys. Wish the best of luck with it! Will strongly recommend to participate in your ICO

I will surely participate. Crypto economy lacks a new type of banking services
Great project guys. Wish the best of luck with it! Will strongly recommend to participate in your ICO

Thank you! We appriciate your support!
Activity: 71
Where can I find a smart contract details?

We will publish it nearest days and will notify all subscribers. Join our Telegram chat to be sure you won't miss it https://t.me/crypterium
Where can I find a smart contract details?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
What news about social bounty campaign?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Still this doesn't answer my question. If you charge customer - it's your revenue, you have to display it in your company statement, but you won't which will lead to troubles with tax authorities. Pls clarify.

Next.

You say that customer won't pay a penny, but now you say that a small fee of 0,5% is charged to perform a buy back. Pls clarify.

Next.

You say 30% from 0,49% that is 0,15%. but where is 0,5%?

Yes. Our answer to the first question should be verified by the team, I've forwarded it. Will answer soon.

Let me clarify on the second and third questions.
There are two fees as follows:
- First is acquiring part of 0.49% which all merchants are charged. It could be changed as volume increases.
- Second is transaction charge of 0.5% which is payed by customers. We liken this process to that of the combustion engine that needs gasoline to run. To keep all parts of our transaction engine running in perfect harmony, Crypterium needs fuel. We fuel each transaction by burning a small amount of CRPT (0.5%) every time a payment is made, which in turn distributes its energy (monetary value) to all parts of the business, including our Token-holders. This is automatically managed on a decentralised smart contract basis.

Please note that this 0.5% is applied to the best currency rate on the market. The rate is ensured by CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) technology and is based on the most efficient bid-offer matching across natural peer-to-peer flow as well as third party crypto-exchanges. For the details please refer to our wp section 3.1.1 CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange).
I didn't quite get how are you going to make the cryptocurrency to fiat transaction instant, can someone explain?

Thanks for the good question! Crypterium at the moment of cryptofiat transaction requests user's crypto balance and acknowledges that there is enough crypto. Then we instantly transfer our fiat to merchant in the required sum and withdraw user's crypto at the current best rate (for the user) + commission of 0,5%. We will use our special technology CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) to find the best rate for you. More information about CrypteriumSX you can find in our White Paper (see section 3.1.1 https://crypterium.io/wp). Commission of 0.5% goes to buying CRPT tokens from the market and subsequently burning them.

User can preselect such an option as which cryptocurrency to use, perhaps in different percentages depending on their current trading value.

So, Crypterium does all the communication and payment in fiat without the user having to do anything other than bring up their smartphone to the NFC terminal and press go. Only the exact amount of tokens in the order and ratio prescribed are exchanged to meet the payment needs.

And what are the merchants' fees?
All merchants are charged 0.49% but this could change as volume increases, from which 0.15% (approximately 30% of the 0.49%) will be used to thank our CRPT token-holders and the most active users through the acquisition distribution of CRPT tokens via a monthly cashback fund (MFC). We wish to reward loyalty. The more tokens a person holds (measured as continuous ownership on a monthly basis), coupled with their activity on Crypterium during the month, will determine a that person’s share of the MFC.

For details please refer to wp section 8.7.2 Permanent Cashback.
Activity: 29
I didn't quite get how are you going to make the cryptocurrency to fiat transaction instant, can someone explain?

Thanks for the good question! Crypterium at the moment of cryptofiat transaction requests user's crypto balance and acknowledges that there is enough crypto. Then we instantly transfer our fiat to merchant in the required sum and withdraw user's crypto at the current best rate (for the user) + commission of 0,5%. We will use our special technology CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) to find the best rate for you. More information about CrypteriumSX you can find in our White Paper (see section 3.1.1 https://crypterium.io/wp). Commission of 0.5% goes to buying CRPT tokens from the market and subsequently burning them.

User can preselect such an option as which cryptocurrency to use, perhaps in different percentages depending on their current trading value.

So, Crypterium does all the communication and payment in fiat without the user having to do anything other than bring up their smartphone to the NFC terminal and press go. Only the exact amount of tokens in the order and ratio prescribed are exchanged to meet the payment needs.

And what are the merchants' fees?
"burning" mechanics work like that:
20% of the total revenue earned by Crypterium from all payments at Crypterium’s partner outlets
and via is payment solutions equal to 0.1% of turnover, will every month be used to purchase CRYPT
tokens and will be burnt.
Hi again!
Just wonder about burning mechanic legality.
How do you suppose to turn your revenue into source of funds for token-burning? I mean, whenever you lower your revenue it is a clear signal for any tax-authority that you are lowering your tax base and will lead to some serious troubles.

And some correction on the burning mechanics which is described in the current wp (https://crypterium.io/wp) - section 8.7.1 Decentralised Fuel To Power The Engine.
It's slightly different. From every customer payment made via the Crypterium Cryptobank, a small transaction charge of 0.5% will be applied to that payment which in turn will automatically be used to purchase CRPT from the open market and subsequently burned.
"burning" mechanics work like that:
20% of the total revenue earned by Crypterium from all payments at Crypterium’s partner outlets
and via is payment solutions equal to 0.1% of turnover, will every month be used to purchase CRYPT
tokens and will be burnt.
Hi again!
Just wonder about burning mechanic legality.
How do you suppose turn your revenue into source of funds for token-burning? I mean, whenever you lower your revenue it is a clear signal for any tax-authority that you are lowering your tax base and will lead to some serious troubles.

Thanks for the question. I should forward it to our legal team for the correct answer. Will return soon.
Jump to: