Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 291. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can CRED tokens e converted into fiat and if so, how one can do it?
Activity: 42
Great project! Im in

I found in FAQ that for ICO accepted methods of paynmnet are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and other cryptocurrency
and tokens supported by CoinPayments.net.

Will I be charged an exchange fee by CoinPayments.net using minor-known coins such as Waves?

Thanks! Seems that Coinpayments charges 0.50% over any supported currency
Activity: 11
Great project! Im in

I found in FAQ that for ICO accepted methods of paynmnet are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and other cryptocurrency
and tokens supported by CoinPayments.net.

Will I be charged an exchange fee by CoinPayments.net using minor-known coins such as Waves?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hi, I cannot find the telegram account, it seems the account is still not made. Hope to see link of the account soon for faster transaction and questions to be ask. Anyway good luck.

Thanks! Our Telegram chat link: https://t.me/crypterium
Join and enjoy Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi, I cannot find the telegram account, it seems the account is still not made. Hope to see link of the account soon for faster transaction and questions to be ask. Anyway good luck.
Sounds like a very promising project. Do u need Indonesian translation?

Thank you! Bounty program will be published in another thread. As far as I know, unfortunately, there were not Indonesian in the languages draft list. Stay tuned.
Brilliant idea to have a dedicated bank  working in crypto realm. It seems to have a potential to get plenty of clients. Should consider as part of my investment portfolio.

Thank you for your support! We will live up to your expectations!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Sounds like a very promising project. Do u need Indonesian translation?
How Crypterium differs from Utrust?
The main difference is our CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) system (explained above). Also, implementation of our previous project, i.e. paying with QR codes. Another noticable difference is loan feature using CRED tokens.

Thanks. What about Meridian? Crypterium's Credit Token is the same or not?

We need some time to study their project. We will answer soon, thanks for question and patience Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How Crypterium differs from Utrust?
The main difference is our CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) system (explained above). Also, implementation of our previous project, i.e. paying with QR codes. Another noticable difference is loan feature using CRED tokens.

Thanks. What about Meridian? Crypterium's Credit Token is the same or not?
Do I need to move my cryptocurrency to Crypterium? What I mean is that Crypterium is going to make me a wallet for every Cryptocurrency?

No, you don't!
Crypto asset and currencies are contained in digital smart contract wallets. Using currently available
smart contract wallet technology, there is no need for customers to move money out of their wallets
and into Crypterium, Crypterium will simply debit the appropriate amount from the wallets in the
predefined manner as identified by the payment protocols, and displays the remaining balances to the
customer within the Crypterium mobile banking App.
Activity: 14
Do I need to move my cryptocurrency to Crypterium? What I mean is that Crypterium is going to make me a wallet for every Cryptocurrency?
Also, i'm not sure  if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, what project have you successfully finished so far?

Thanks for your question.

Full inforamation on this topic you can find in our WP.
There's a part of the story and i'm sure you can agree  that our team is worth trusting.

In 2013, two of the founding partners of Crypterium (Vladimir and Gleb) launched PayQR,
a Cypriot based company, its goal being the establishment of a contactless payment platform that
works with any smartphone and which does not rely on the current international payment systems or
mobile phone manufacturers such as ApplePay. Working with QR codes, the company moved to
commercial operations in 2015, and quickly became a leader in the Appstore rankings for Google Play,
was named as one of the top 100 Russian start-ups one of the top 50 start-ups with international
potential, was awarded the top prizes for its antivirus solutions at the Emerging Challenges
Competition and best innovation of the year (2016) at the safety leaders awards in the Financial
services category. Further prestigious awards and recognition continued into 2017 including Russia’s
Ministry of Communications selecting PayQR to showcase at the world Mobile Congress in China.
Today, users of the platform include many European banks and technology leaders such as Alipay (for Russia).
Also, i'm not sure  if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, what project have you successfully finished so far?
Interesting I'll keep an eye on this project
Btw could you please provide linkedin pages of the team? I saw it recently but can't find where it was.

Thank you for your interest!
Here you go:

Steven Polyak
CEO, Co-founder
linkedin.com/in/steven-polyak-4443872

Austin Kimm
IR Director, Co-founder
linkedin.com/in/austin-kimm-486b5a22

Gleb Markov
COO, Co-founder
linkedin.com/in/gdmarkov

Vladimir Gorbunov
CCO, Co-founder
linkedin.com/in/gorbunov-v

Pavel Rasputin
CMO
linkedin.com/in/pavelrasputin/

Dmitriy Fomin
CTO, Head of Security & QA
linkedin.com/in/dmitriy-fomin-95238446/

Names and details of Advisors will be provided shortly.
Interesting I'll keep an eye on this project
Btw could you please provide linkedin pages of the team? I saw it recently but can't find where it was.
Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?

Since we are cryptobank we focus on contacless payments solution. That means we plan to develop a mobile app for payments through NFC, QR, photo camera and ultrasound. There will be no need for cards.

If that would be the case what would be the security measures that would take place when paying crypto in an establishment without the use of cards? Would you be having  finger scan or light pen signatures or pin code passwords etc

Security measures are pretty much the same. Basically, you get a card (but from your Crypto account) and through NFC payment service, such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and a lot of other providers, you can make purchases just like you do with your usual card.
How do you enable NFC?

Crypterium uses NFC HCE (host card emulation) protocols to tokenise the data on the virtual payment
card and in turn the POS terminal reads the connections as if it were a standard plastic card.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?

Since we are cryptobank we focus on contacless payments solution. That means we plan to develop a mobile app for payments through NFC, QR, photo camera and ultrasound. There will be no need for cards.

If that would be the case what would be the security measures that would take place when paying crypto in an establishment without the use of cards? Would you be having  finger scan or light pen signatures or pin code passwords etc
Jump to: