Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 290. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

How does MCF work?

The more tokens a person holds (measured as continuous ownership on a monthly basis), coupled with their activity on Crypterium
during the month, will determine a that person’s share of the MCF.
An individual’s share of the MCF is in direct proportion to their share of the total value of transactions
that they personally made compared to the total value of transactions for that loyalty group (the high
the value of transactions a person makes, the higher the contribution that they made to the total MCF).
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
I've read that you are going to give special bonuses to token holders, but didn't quite get how are you going to recieve an income rather than 0.5% which goes on buybacking your tokens(right?)

From the merchants that accept the payments. Today all merchants are charged for acquiring services, whether this is Visa,
MasterCard, American Express etc., measured as a percentage of the payment they receive. Some of
these fees can be as high as 5% to 6%.
Working with our partner acquiring bank, Crypterium will also earn fees (currently 0.49% but this could
change as volume increases), from which 0.15% (approximately 30% of the 0.49%) will be used to thank
our CRPT token-holders and the most active users through the acquisition distribution of CRPT tokens
via a monthly cashback fund (MCF).

How does MCF work?
I've read that you are going to give special bonuses to token holders, but didn't quite get how are you going to recieve an income rather than 0.5% which goes on buybacking your tokens(right?)

From the merchants that accept the payments. Today all merchants are charged for acquiring services, whether this is Visa,
MasterCard, American Express etc., measured as a percentage of the payment they receive. Some of
these fees can be as high as 5% to 6%.
Working with our partner acquiring bank, Crypterium will also earn fees (currently 0.49% but this could
change as volume increases), from which 0.15% (approximately 30% of the 0.49%) will be used to thank
our CRPT token-holders and the most active users through the acquisition distribution of CRPT tokens
via a monthly cashback fund (MCF).
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Do you have a bounty program?

We do! It's ready and is going to be published soon, hopefully tomorrow
Activity: 14
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Seems like https://www.everex.io is pretty similar, right? How does Crypterium differ?

Thanks for the good question! We will return soon with the answer.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Seems like https://www.everex.io is pretty similar, right? How does Crypterium differ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Reading your WP guys. The comparison tables make sense. How do you compare to Meridian, Pundi X, Bankex, and R Pay?

Thank you for the question. We will study the products and answer with details.

Why did you decide to allocate company in Tallin?

Estonia has been chosen for its favourable climate of digital innovation including e-Residency. Estonia
was ranked first on Bitcoin.com in its assessment of countries that support cryptocurrency
development, typified by Estonia being the first country to have a Bitcoin-ATM.
Merit: 1
Reading your WP guys. The comparison tables make sense. How do you compare to Meridian, Pundi X, Bankex, and R Pay?

Why did you decide to allocate company in Tallin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Merit: 1
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I can't quite get what's the point of this loan system, why won't someone just get a loan in a usual bank?

What makes Crypterium lending unique is that in addition to the personalised lending conditions which
can remove irrelevant risk criteria and the removal of international boundaries, cryptocurrency lending
brings in an element of cryptocurrency value creation driven by increased demand for the
cryptocurrency. As borrowers convert between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies, and then back
again, together with the accumulated interest, this interest inevitably increases the value of that
cryptocurrency.

And it's easier to receive CRED instantly after applying. You don't need to wait long for the approval. Less mediators means less transaction costs, so it is cheaper and more affordable. And of course the feature of open ledger leads to open credit history.
I can't quite get what's the point of this loan system, why won't someone just get a loan in a usual bank?

What makes Crypterium lending unique is that in addition to the personalised lending conditions which
can remove irrelevant risk criteria and the removal of international boundaries, cryptocurrency lending
brings in an element of cryptocurrency value creation driven by increased demand for the
cryptocurrency. As borrowers convert between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies, and then back
again, together with the accumulated interest, this interest inevitably increases the value of that
cryptocurrency.
Activity: 11
In which currency i can repay the loan?

Upon the completion of the loan, the borrower repays the loan in CRPT:CRED tokens, which he or she
can buy through the aforementioned Crypterium exchange.
In which currency i can repay the loan?
And how can i get CRED tokens? Are they sold during ICO or can i mine them?

CRED token won't be sold during ICO and you can't mine them.
Any customer that has downloaded and registered on the Crypterium mobile banking App, can apply
for a CRPT:CRED loan. Based upon a detailed KYC (Know Your Customer) and applying lending risk
algorithms to each applicant (that themselves will take account of previously issued and repaid loans),
if accepted, Crypterium will issue a smart contract based CRPT:CRED loan, which applies its own
unique interest rates and lending conditions (which may or may not include collateral) to each
individual borrower.
And how can i get CRED tokens? Are they sold during ICO or can i mine them?
Can CRED tokens e converted into fiat and if so, how one can do it?

CRED can be instantly converted to any fiat currency of the borrower’s
choice through Crypterium’s internal exchange.
Jump to: