Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 285. (Read 123984 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Can US citizen buy tokens? There is nothing about it on the white paper
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Do you guys know that there are many people here don't agree with even the idea of cryptobank? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652815.2320

There is a big difference in centralizing the system, which is what banks do by exercising control. They decide so many things, how you keep your money, how money is created and what and how you use your money. Crypterium takes away a lot of that control by putting it in the hands of the user. At the same time, it makes it easier for the normal user to use and store and exchange crypto. Can you imagine how a user that barely knows how to use some wallets cannot go into crypto because they just do not have something simple to use?

Absolutely agree with your words.The idea of creating a bridge between traditional and crypto economy is great and will substantially move decenrilized systems forward.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Do you guys know that there are many people here don't agree with even the idea of cryptobank? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652815.2320

There is a big difference in centralizing the system, which is what banks do by exercising control. They decide so many things, how you keep your money, how money is created and what and how you use your money. Crypterium takes away a lot of that control by putting it in the hands of the user. At the same time, it makes it easier for the normal user to use and store and exchange crypto. Can you imagine how a user that barely knows how to use some wallets cannot go into crypto because they just do not have something simple to use?

The most feedback is that people against centralisation as wel as me. They just miss the point that banking services just can't centralise the technology that is decentrilised by its nature.
Ecactly. The only thing that Crypterium centralizes is the ability to master your crypto assets completely and that in your own hands.
Could you please clarify what doy mean by "master your crypto assets completely"?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The most feedback is that people against centralisation as wel as me. They just miss the point that banking services just can't centralise the technology that is decentrilised by its nature.
Ecactly. The only thing that Crypterium centralizes is the ability to master your crypto assets completely and that in your own hands.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Exactly! As I know, Crypterium team doesn't try to centralise anything  Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 13

Thank you for the link, we should help them to figure out what's going on Grin
Activity: 71
The more I study about the area you're going to do business the more I like it. The idea of creating a bridge between traditional and crypto economy is great in my opinion. But the risks are very high. I think governments and global banks will surely try to impede your evolvement.

The more I study about the area you're going to do business the more I like it. The idea of creating a bridge between traditional and crypto economy is great in my opinion. But the risks are very high. I think governments and global banks will surely try to impede your evolvement.
Same here mate!!! I'm planning to invest 20 ETH in this project. But while I see a lot of prospective for the project being revolutionary in terms of linking up two separate before worlds at the same time I see risks related to possible governmental intervention or even prohibition. Just look at what's happening in China.

So I think this is where you guys have to make a decision: do you believe that the team can overcome these risks or not. Huh I tender to say "yes of course" Grin

Thank you for your trust. Believe it or not, there is nothing technically impossible in our Roadmap https://crypterium.io/wp/index.html (section 9, page 30). Feel free to discuss details look weird or unclear for you here or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/crypterium
Activity: 299
Merit: 13

Same here mate!!! I'm planning to invest 20 ETH in this project. But while I see a lot of prospective for the project being revolutionary in terms of linking up two separate before worlds at the same time I see risks related to possible governmental intervention or even prohibition. Just look at what's happening in China.

So I think this is where you guys have to make a decision: do you believe that the team can overcome these risks or not. Huh I tender to say "yes of course" Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 29
When will tokens be distributed to ICO's participants?

Thanks for your question. According to our white paper: from January 14th to 20th 2018 (or earlier in the event that the ICO closes earlier) - in collaboration with the escrow partner, distribution of tokens (based upon fully completed documentation, confirmed payments applying the smart contract terms and conditions) and the destruction of surplus tokens.

Actually, we will start to distribute tokens immediately after we reach hard cap or end up the ICO. We need approximately 7 days to distribute tokens. Those tokens that will be bought with ETH will be distributed immediately within the terms of smart contract. Others will be distributed by ICOBOX, as they are providing us with book building platform. ICOBOX (paragoncoin, gygawatt, ICOS etc.) in this way acts as an escrow service but for tokens. And they regularly take 3-7 days to end up token distribution (those that weren't distributed with smart contract).

Clear, thx John Wink

Thanks for your question. According to our white paper: from January 14th to 20th 2018 (or earlier in the event that the ICO closes earlier) - in collaboration with the escrow partner, distribution of tokens (based upon fully completed documentation, confirmed payments applying the smart contract terms and conditions) and the destruction of surplus tokens.

Actually, we will start to distribute tokens immediately after we reach hard cap or end up the ICO. We need approximately 7 days to distribute tokens. Those tokens that will be bought with ETH will be distributed immediately within the terms of smart contract. Others will be distributed by ICOBOX, as they are providing us with book building platform. ICOBOX (paragoncoin, gygawatt, ICOS etc.) in this way acts as an escrow service but for tokens. And they regularly take 3-7 days to end up token distribution (those that weren't distributed with smart contract).
Activity: 29
Activity: 123
I have read the section on cashback but not sure if I got it correctly, please list out basic principles for total MCF distribution between users. Thnx.
Sure, welcome to inquire anytime!
Basically to fit in one of the listed loyalty groups and start receiving cashback a user has to continuously own a certain amount of tokens for 1 month. In other words owning tokens in bigger or lesser amount will lead you to one of the loyalty groups.

Each loyalty group is assigned particular percentage of monthly cashback fund (MCF) going to that particular loyalty group. Here we see how 100% of MCF is divided between all loyalty groups.

Next thing you should know is that all transaction values made by all users belonging to a certain loyalty group are totaled up every month for that loyalty group alone. This allows us to see the share of every user in total value of transactions. Based on that share the user will be rewarded exactly same share of the total MCF for his loyalty group.

In other words amount of tokens owned by a user stands as a basis for his inclusion in one of the loyalty groups, each loyalty group gets a dedicated share of MCF, and the share user has in all monthly transactions within a loyalty group equals his personal share in MCF portion for his loyalty group.
Activity: 117
I have read the section on cashback but not sure if I got it correctly, please list out basic principles for total MCF distribution between users. Thnx.
Activity: 123
What is current Bank License situation? When are you going to apply for it? Or do you have it already?
Thank you for your question!
We won't need a bank license starting day one. At the initial stage we will issue virtual bank cards with third party bank. We plan to obtain license in 2019.
Thanks! My friend recommended me to check you guys out. Impressive project, good luck with it!
Great to hear we already got the jungle telegraph going! Thank you for your interest and kind words!
What is current Bank License situation? When are you going to apply for it? Or do you have it already?
Thank you for your question!
We won't need a bank license starting day one. At the initial stage we will issue virtual bank cards with third party bank. We plan to obtain license in 2019.
Thanks! My friend recommended me to check you guys out. Impressive project, good luck with it!
Jump to: