Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 294. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Is there an actual usage of your tokens? I mean, the project is cool itself, but why do you need tokens?

Tokenisation with blockchain technology creates the following benefits for economy:
- all the data about transactions are decentralized and stored securely for all parts of the ecosystem. It reduces abilities of intervention from each part, including a token developers
- in case of Crypterium, token is used as a ‘gas’ in the system. The same way as 'gas' on Ethereum platform is used as a transaction comission
- Crypterium Credit Token (a separate banking product by Crypterium that is not related to regular CRPT token) will be be linked to a smart contract that storages a reputation of a borrower. And no one can fake the reputation data.

The mission of our business is to develop a bridge between new cryptoeconomy and existing ecosystem.

In our other business projects we always try to use blockchain in order to make blockchain ecosystem stronger.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Recently I discussed your idea with my friend who is a newcommer to crypto and he reffered ICOs and all tokens as a Ponzi Scheme.
What are your thoughts?

This is a kind of conventional thinking for a part of [Suspicious link removed]munity. That's why trusted experts and agencies create ratings and verification criterias for ICOs: check the team accounts via LinkedIn, Facebook, ask for details, and google it attentively.

There are some threads about scam on bitcointalk. Check them also.

Should add regarding services to estimate ICOs, e.g. this one: http://icorating.com/
And the statistics of ICOs you can find here http://icotracker.net/
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello guys, I believe in your business model and with such an experienced team Crypterium is a subject to success. So, I'm by all means in.

Recently I discussed your idea with my friend who is a newcommer to crypto and he reffered ICOs and all tokens as a Ponzi Scheme.
What are your thoughts?

Hey Cryptomockingbird! Thank you for the question. Ponzi Scheme is a kind of scam. We have a solid fintech-experienced team with a public success-story and strong reputation in fintech community. There is no room for any scam for us.  

However, there are many projects amongst ICOs are actual scam and probably Ponzi Schemes. Some guys consider as a pyramide whole the Ethereum platform. So your friend is partly right about ICOs. But I assure this is not about the Crypterium.

And most likely not about Ethereum.

Thanks, sounds reasonable. I've already told him to participate in Crypterium ICO and look forward to you guys implement personal accounts in your system. btw is it on time? There was info in your telegram-chat with deadline of October, 24.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
What are your thoughts?

This is a kind of conventional thinking for a part of [Suspicious link removed]munity. That's why trusted experts and agencies create ratings and verification criterias for ICOs: check the team accounts via LinkedIn, Facebook, ask for details, and google it attentively.

There are some threads about scam on bitcointalk. Check them also.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Hello guys, I believe in your business model and with such an experienced team Crypterium is a subject to success. So, I'm by all means in.

What are your thoughts?

Hey Cryptomockingbird! Thank you for the question. Ponzi Scheme is a kind of scam. We have a solid fintech-experienced team with a public success-story and strong reputation in fintech community. There is no room for any scam for us.  

However, there are many projects amongst ICOs are actual scam and probably Ponzi Schemes. Some guys consider as a pyramide whole the Ethereum platform. So your friend is partly right about ICOs. But I assure this is not about the Crypterium.

And most likely not about Ethereum.
Activity: 29

What are your thoughts?
Activity: 42
Is there an actual usage of your tokens? I mean, the project is cool itself, but why do you need tokens?
There is! Holding CRPT tokens provides you with a discount on Crypterium services. Exact numbers will be availible soon
Activity: 21
What will be your standard services? Also, as a probable future holder, i got a bit confused with the "burning" mechanic.

Our standard services will include:
− Buy and sell BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, Dash, XEM, NEO, MIOTA, XMR and many other
cryptocurrencies and tokens
− International transfers to any blockchain wallet’s bank account, including bank cards,
(without limits or restrictions other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)
− Conversion and exchange between crypto assets
− Direct payment for services such as telephone, utilities, fines, loans, taxes, internet, etc.
− Automatic direct debit payments
− Transaction history data (including sorting services such as filters and payment categories)
− Fiat currency transactions
"burning" mechanics work like that:
20% of the total revenue earned by Crypterium from all payments at Crypterium’s partner outlets
and via is payment solutions equal to 0.1% of turnover, will every month be used to purchase CRYPT
tokens and will be burnt.
This natural reduction in the total CRYPT tokens ensures that any further CRYPT acquisition and
Cashback-Fund distribution are to a smaller supply of CRYPT and in turn enhance the rewards per
CRYPT in circulation.
What will be your standard services? Also, as a probable future holder, i got a bit confused with the "burning" mechanic.
Okay, let's imagine a situation where i buy your tokens. I've checked your website and presentation, but still don't get how the disributions of cashback and like those bonus groups work

The group in which tokenholder enters depends on the number of tokens in possession. You need to have 6000+ to enter the Gold group and get a share from 35℅ of cashback fund. The size of the share is proportional to the volume of transactions of the tokenholder (in his group). The fund is filled and distributed on a monthly basis.
I hope i made it clear=) If you need any more clarification or details, hit me up!
Activity: 13
Okay, let's imagine a situation where i buy your tokens. I've checked your website and presentation, but still don't get how the disributions of cashback and like those bonus groups work
What will happen if you don't reach your minimum goal? It's pretty common that ICO's fail like that

In the unlikely event that the first token goal (500 BTC) is not achieved, all funds that were acquired will be fully returned to their prospective purchasers.
Activity: 13
What will happen if you don't reach your minimum goal? It's pretty common that ICO's fail like that
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
What's up with the credit tokens? How does it work?
Subtoken CRPT:CRED is the one of our cryptobanking products. It is an internal blockchain based lending system. Subtoken CRPT:CRED has no relation to a regular CRPT token.

For example, a client loans 100 CRTP:CREDs for 3 months loan period. The main condition of the loan smart contract is to bring back 105 CRPT:CREDs when the period is over. Thus, credit tokenholders can generate revenue when sell CRPT:CREDs again as the CRPT:CREDs rate grows on the exchange.

So there is no ‘interest’ in the ‘percent for having’ meaning. Revenue is generated by CRPT:CRED rate change.

Hey guys, just want to put some clarification. CRED subtokens will not be traded on the exchanges. CRED subtokens can be changed for specified currency in our internal market place with other users of Crypterium. When the lending period is over, the borrower should purchase CRED subtokens from other users to pay the credit back to Crypterium again in our internal marketpace.
Such an ambitious project. How do you estimate your chances to success if we know that traditional banks and even governments don't like when money go out of control? Do you have strong lawyer team or maybe a bank as partner?

Good luck anyway!

Greetings, Mr.Mittelman!
First of all, i think that the  situation is kinda of simillar to the whole cryptocurrency phenomenon. We believe in blockchain technologies and that's why we fully believe in our projects success. We provide you with a solution to manage, hodl (intended), spend, loan cryptocurrency with a lot of tasty benefits such as our tokens. Also, i'd say that our lawyer team is tremendously good.
Activity: 1
Dear Mr.Mittelman,

Such an ambitious project. How do you estimate your chances to success if we know that traditional banks and even governments don't like when money go out of control?

The fact is that new technologies will enter our life. The history of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies proves this idea. Of course, some major banks and financial institutions are not happy about the changes and may impede the progress. But I believe there is a high probability that on the long term perspective crypto- technologies will expand globally and this process cannot be undone.

Do you have another opinion?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Such an ambitious project. How do you estimate your chances to success if we know that traditional banks and even governments don't like when money go out of control? Do you have strong lawyer team or maybe a bank as partner?

Good luck anyway!

Sounds interesting, i'll definatly look forward to the launch

Stay tuned!
What's up with the credit tokens? How does it work?
Subtoken CRPT:CRED is the one of our cryptobanking products. It is an internal blockchain based lending system. Subtoken CRPT:CRED has no relation to a regular CRPT token.

For example, a client loans 100 CRTP:CREDs for 3 months loan period. The main condition of the loan smart contract is to bring back 105 CRPT:CREDs when the period is over. Thus, credit tokenholders can generate revenue when sell CRPT:CREDs again as the CRPT:CREDs rate grows on the exchange.

So there is no ‘interest’ in the ‘percent for having’ meaning. Revenue is generated by CRPT:CRED rate change.
Sounds interesting, i'll definatly look forward to the launch
Jump to: