Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 295. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What's up with the credit tokens? How does it work?
Subtoken CRPT:CRED is the one of our cryptobanking products. It is an internal blockchain based lending system. Subtoken CRPT:CRED has no relation to a regular CRPT token.

For example, a client loans 100 CRTP:CREDs for 3 months loan period. The main condition of the loan smart contract is to bring back 105 CRPT:CREDs when the period is over. Thus, credit tokenholders can generate revenue when sell CRPT:CREDs again as the CRPT:CREDs rate grows on the exchange.

So there is no ‘interest’ in the ‘percent for having’ meaning. Revenue is generated by CRPT:CRED rate change.
Activity: 21
What's up with the credit tokens? How does it work?
What exchange rates are you going to use? Do you plan on working with different stocks?

We will use our special technology CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) to find the best rate for you. More information about CrypteriumSX you can soon find in our White Paper.
What exchange rates are you going to use? Do you plan on working with different stocks?
Cryptocurrencies were created to eliminate banks and prove a bankless economy. This project is a step backward.

It's a new form of banking, using blockchain technologies. You can think of it as a convinient way of managing your cryptoassets combined with a payment\transaction system.
Activity: 30
Cryptocurrencies were created to eliminate banks and to prove a bankless economy. This project is a step backward.
I prefer the technical one for banking though and still i don't think that creating a banking system for cryptocurrency or even bitcoin is helpful. But still goodluck on your project, i'm still wondering what will it be when it's done.

My concern about those Banking Solutions are that they are way to many of em. TenX will take over this space anyway why should i consider to invest in another Banking solution which does nothing really new ?  Huh.

Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).
There are a lot of differences:
1. We focus on contactless payments, because we believe that future plastic cards will not be needed. You can use our payment app right after installation, you do not need to wait your plastic card for 2 weeks.

2. We are focused on transactions, our main goal is to create our own crypto-payment infrastructure based on the blockchain technology that will significantly reduce the cost of transactions for merchants. We are sure that we will cope with this task, because we have extensive experience in creating payment solutions.

3. We are focused not only on working with the existing crypto community, which now consists of just a few million people, but also with an audience that is still only interested in crypto-world and is afraid to buy crypto-currencies. We created the system, which will motivate dozens of millions of new users to connect to crypto-payments.
I prefer the technical one for banking though and still i don't think that creating a banking system for cryptocurrency or even bitcoin is helpful. But still goodluck on your project, i'm still wondering what will it be when it's done.

Basically, it's not only a banking system. One of the main features of our project is an incredibly convinient wallet\payment system. It's pretty handy to always have your cryptowallet with you and be able to pay with it wherever you can use contactless payments.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

My concern about those Banking Solutions are that they are way to many of em. TenX will take over this space anyway why should i consider to invest in another Banking solution which does nothing really new ?  Huh.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
And how do you make profit?

Hello, Firered!
Crypterium has a simple and sustainable transaction-based business model. We receive profit from every transaction. It’s paid by merchants, not users.

ok. What if you didn't reach the hardcap, which is how much, btw?
When are you going to enter stocks?

Our hardcap is 14500 BTC. We will destroy the remaining tokens if the hardcap wasn't reached.
We are entering stocks one to two months after the end of the tokensale, which ends in mid-January 2018 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest

Hello, Firered!
Crypterium has a simple and sustainable transaction-based business model. We receive profit from every transaction. It’s paid by merchants, not users.

ok. What if you didn't reach the hardcap, which is how much, btw?
When are you going to enter stocks?

Hello, Firered!
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Our system is anonymous, but you can fill your personal information, if you want, for an emitent bank that provides  a card for your payments. We don't require users to go through KYC, but if you are paying in a country, which obligates any payment to be KYC approved, a user has to do it in order to make a payment.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
What's the point of making a bank if cryptocurrency is a decentrilized thing its self, Are you trying to centrilize it? What's the point?

Greetings!
We're not trying to centralize it any way. Crypterium is a revolutionary digital cryptobank with credit token and open platform. Our goal is to provide a convenient banking experience all over the world using the power of blockchain technology and our experience in the contactless mobile payment technologies. We're making a product which helps you with your cryptocurrency operations and makes the whole process more convinient with our solutions.

Okay, that makes sense. What's your position about KYC and anonymous payments in general?
What's the point of making a bank if cryptocurrency is a decentrilized thing its self, Are you trying to centrilize it? What's the point?

Greetings!
We're not trying to centralize it any way. Crypterium is a revolutionary digital cryptobank with credit token and open platform. Our goal is to provide a convenient banking experience all over the world using the power of blockchain technology and our experience in the contactless mobile payment technologies. We're making a product which helps you with your cryptocurrency operations and makes the whole process more convinient with our solutions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It is new updates and review about crypterium from bl4kcode, easy to be understood
Crypterium is everywhere!
Cryptocurrency will run the world!

THE DESCRIPTION

Crypterium is aiming to provide comprehensive vertical integrated services and consider collaboration with ther cryptocurrency solutions and teams of blockchain enthusiasts.
There it goes: https://bl4nkcode.info/en/ico_description/70/CRPT
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What are Soft and Hard Cap values? What is the minimum amount of tokens available for purchase?

Thank you for the question, Polina. There is no soft cap, hard cap 14500BTC only. There is a minimum ICO milestone 500BTC. If we don't reach it, all the payments will be returned. The first day of ICO is a pre-sale. There will be discounts starting from 33%. More details coming soon in Whitepaper.

Your previous question is being processed, we didn't miss it Smiley.
Jump to: