Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 296. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
What are Soft and Hard Cap values? What is the minimum amount of tokens available for purchase?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Wow this seems a nice project, I will participate on the bounty campaign. 👍 Good Luck ☺️

Thank you! Stay tuned
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Wow this seems a nice project, I will participate on the bounty campaign. 👍 Good Luck ☺️
Activity: 163
Clear. Look forward to seeing your wp

Will be published soon. To stay updated you can also subscribe to our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@crypterium_io
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello, guys! I've looked through the slides on the first page, looks really substantial. There is a lot about payments processing crypto-fiat and vice versa.. Could you please clarify, from which exchange rate is going to be used? As we can see they flactuate dramatically Shocked
Hello there!
One of the main features of our project is a system which analyses different markets and chooses the best possible exchange rate.

Thanks Mike! One more question, how does Crypterium differ from lets say Polybius?
Thanks in advance one more time Smiley

Good question. We’re focused on transactions and payment infrastructure, Polybius is on lending and investments, that's the main diddefence. Thanks.

Clear. Look forward to seeing your wp
Hello, guys! I've looked through the slides on the first page, looks really substantial. There is a lot about payments processing crypto-fiat and vice versa.. Could you please clarify, from which exchange rate is going to be used? As we can see they flactuate dramatically Shocked
Hello there!
One of the main features of our project is a system which analyses different markets and chooses the best possible exchange rate.

Thanks Mike! One more question, how does Crypterium differ from lets say Polybius?

Good question. We’re focused on transactions and payment infrastructure, Polybius is on lending and investments, that's the main diddefence. Thanks.
Hello there!

Members of crypterium on telegram https://t.me/crypterium Increasingly every day, please join there to get the latest updates about crypterium, you can also ask about this project and get the answers easily, fast because admins are very Active there
And many community on there can help you, so Do not wait anymore let's join and get the benefits from there.

True words! Join the club, guys!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Members of crypterium on telegram https://t.me/crypterium Increasingly every day, please join there to get the latest updates about crypterium, you can also ask about this project and get the answers easily, fast because admins are very Active there
And many community on there can help you, so Do not wait anymore let's join and get the benefits from there.
Activity: 42
Are you tokens ERC-20 compatible?
And can i buy them with USD?

Greetings!
CRPT tokens based on Etherium platform, so they are ERC-20 compatible.
At the moment you can't pay with USD, but we're working hard on adding this feature! Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 4
Are you tokens ERC-20 compatible?
And can i buy them with USD?
Hello there!
Activity: 13
If i buy your tokens, when can i sell them? Also, is there a presale?
Greetings!
Kokens​ ​start ​​trading ​​on ​​crypto ​​exchanges  one to two months after the end of the tokensale, which ends in mid-January 2018 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
First day of ICO is a presale. You can receive up to 33% token bonuses Wink

Thanks
Greetings!
Tokens​ ​start ​​trading ​​on ​​crypto ​​exchanges  one to two months after the end of the tokensale, which ends in mid-January 2018 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
First day of ICO is a presale. You can receive up to 33% token bonuses Wink
Activity: 13
Seems legit and best ICO token sale in the market I think. For each token it cost around 0.0001 btc you can how much you want and there is mentioned date for the token sale in the op itself.
I hope credit token is called you can get the token as a credit from the team. Check with the John he is doing support works here.

Yeah, guys, John is here! We will let you know credit token mechanics soon, we have to agree on wording before Smiley
Seems legit and best ICO token sale in the market I think. For each token it cost around 0.0001 btc you can how much you want and there is mentioned date for the token sale in the op itself.
I hope credit token is called you can get the token as a credit from the team. Check with the John he is doing support works here.
Thank you for your  support! We'll post all needed information about credit token here ASAP, stay tuned!  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Activity: 117
What exactly is Credit Token? What relation does it have to regular tokens you issue during ICO?
Jump to: