Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 298. (Read 123801 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Of course, it shows very interestingly but the problem is whether we can use your token to do shopping. Is there any specialized outlets where they will accept the tokens or we have to pay them with only fiat currency.

Thanks for your interest. There will be Crypterium mobile app that will allow to pay for shopping with a smartphone anywhere. Like with ApplePay or SamsungPay through NFC (or QR code). Crypterium clients will pay in cryptocurrency, but merchants will receive the same sum in fiat money.
Yes very profitable if there were Crypterium mobile applications. I hope use token can be done more easily and are safe for shopping. I hope the dev team can work hard for it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
looks interesting, I see a good progress on the thread, it looks like I would be interested to join this project, I'm interested to learn more about this, hopefully develop well
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Of course, it shows very interestingly but the problem is whether we can use your token to do shopping. Is there any specialized outlets where they will accept the tokens or we have to pay them with only fiat currency.

Thanks for your interest. There will be Crypterium mobile app that will allow to pay for shopping with a smartphone anywhere. Like with ApplePay or SamsungPay through NFC (or QR code). Crypterium clients will pay in cryptocurrency, but merchants will receive the same sum in fiat money.
looks it's promising project, interesting to follow, waiting for update bounty campaign.
good luck.

it sounds so great especially for people whose hobby is shopping like me. it is available in more than 42 million shops around the world. I am interesting in it. it also facilitates instant loans and easy instant payments. so wherever we are, when we need CCT loan, we do not need for currency exchanges at all.
great project.

Can't wait to spread the world of a newly built project like this. I recommend this to my friend. Good luck.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Can't wait to spread the world of a newly built project like this. I recommend this to my friend. Good luck.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
it sounds so great especially for people whose hobby is shopping like me. it is available in more than 42 million shops around the world. I am interesting in it. it also facilitates instant loans and easy instant payments. so wherever we are, when we need CCT loan, we do not need for currency exchanges at all.
great project.
BitCoin is the Future!
reserved Chinese translations
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
looks it's promising project, interesting to follow, waiting for update bounty campaign.
good luck.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hello everyone! We're glad to see you here!

I'm Simon. I will be answering all the questions. The ones I can't answer I'll forward to Crypterium CEO and other chiefs.

Is there any bounty campaign going on for this project?

Soon. There is already a signature campaign here.
Activity: 118

I'm Simon. I will be answering all the questions. The ones I can't answer I'll forward to Crypterium CEO and other chiefs.

Is there any bounty campaign going on for this project?

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1348
Will be watching this closely...
Pages:
Jump to: