Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 297. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Guys, TenX looks pretty similar. What are differences compared to your project?
Thanks for the good question!
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

Thanks! Will keep an eye on this project
Appreciate a great deal of your support!
Greetings! Smiley
Do you need a german translator?

Hello, we will announce bounty program soon after finalizing in our team, Wednesday probably will publish. Also, keep updated in our telegram chat: https://t.me/crypterium
Thanks for your interest Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

Thanks! Will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Greetings! Smiley
Do you need a german translator?
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Hello Everyone !

Sounds like a very promising project !  Smiley
I've got a question. On the website and in the initial post we can read (Token structure slide):

The opportunity of using tokens with their final «burning»: Yes, they will be implemented and offered to tokenholders in products of ICO

I'm not sure to fully understand it. What does it mean exactly ?

Thanks in advance

Hello, Elnaril and thanks for your concern! We are working hard on this project.
Relating to your question, it means that despite deflation nature of CRYPT tokens caused by their burning, tokenholders and users will benefit from using them in developed after successful ICO services.

Please let me know if I didn't answer your question Smiley
You are welcome to join our telegram chat for quick answers and updates: https://t.me/crypterium
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone !

Sounds like a very promising project !  Smiley
I've got a question. On the website and in the initial post we can read (Token structure slide):

The opportunity of using tokens with their final «burning»: Yes, they will be implemented and offered to tokenholders in products of ICO

I'm not sure to fully understand it. What does it mean exactly ?

Thanks in advance
42 million stores around the world you have any map to find one of them nearby to me. Is that app is working already or I missed something to understand the concept of this project. If this project already working than it's good opportunity to invest in it.

Some clarification on the map with merchant points, payments with our application will be accepted everywhere where contactless payment like mastercard paypass, visa paywave, unionpay quickpass are available currently.

Our own infrastructure for payments based on QR will be developed in parallel.
42 million stores around the world you have any map to find one of them nearby to me. Is that app is working already or I missed something to understand the concept of this project. If this project already working than it's good opportunity to invest in it.

Thanks for your interest. From the beginning, we'll support all existing payment methods like ApplePay, SamsungPay, AndroidPay. All you need is to set up the application, choose the way to pay (crypto or fiat) and make a payment through NFC protocol (or QR code in the future). You don't need to wait for the plastic card.

The app hasn't been launched yet, but we already have successful experience in the development mobile payment apps based on QR-code scanning, PayQR project for example. So we will use its infrastructure for the further development.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 42
This project is good and for sure many investor will invest to this project, I will invest also if ICO begins I try little some but I will invest again if project more good news . I hope also the price of cryperium in the future will increase, so those people have this coin will esrn a lot of profit in the future. What are you waiting for invest now in this project guyz and you will be happy for the result.
Thank you, we appreciate your support!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
This project is good and for sure many investor will invest to this project, I will invest also if ICO begins I try little some but I will invest again if project more good news . I hope also the price of cryperium in the future will increase, so those people have this coin will esrn a lot of profit in the future. What are you waiting for invest now in this project guyz and you will be happy for the result.
Activity: 42
Hello everyone! We're glad to see you here!

I'm Mike. I will be answering all the questions. The ones I can't answer I'll forward to Crypterium CEO and other chiefs.
 Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
70% to be distributed to the community, this is very promising, although the price is still not up, but I'm sure this project will grow quickly, so also with the community, I'll see this progress thread, hopefully succes with your project dev
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Hey, just watched Interview with Steven Polyak, it is really good that your project has stayed away from the quasi equity.  Are you going to post more content on youtube for advertising?
Good to see such unique project.

Thank you! Yes, we surely will post more videos. Stay tuned.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Hey, just watched Interview with Steven Polyak, it is really good that your project has stayed away from the quasi equity.  Are you going to post more content on youtube for advertising?
Good to see such unique project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have got some updated from Crypterium.
Crypterium is a demand-based cryptocurrency platform. It’s a unique bridge between fiat money and the cryptosystem.
Do you want to know why? Find out in the interview with Steven Polyak, CEO and Co-founder of Crypterium, at the Blockchain Forum 2017 in Moscow: https://youtu.be/-SIjKF431n8

And don’t forget: the future cryptobanking revolution is at https://goo.gl/q6kDht

Why did you decide for ICO if you could pay your team with exchange fees?

Crypterium aims to develop a cryptobank with own payment ecosystem, credit subtoken and open API. This is much more than simple wallet and requires more investments than fees can provide.

Are there going to be any fees when someone changes his assets to another crpytocurrencies and how much?

We plan to use a 'volatility mask' working on CrypteriumSX technology. It will allow to exchange a token with the lowest fee on the market. No additional fees.
Jump to: