Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 19. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Quote from: Roki
However, thank you for your question as we should have a plan for the worst case scenario and we do have it.
You are welcome. Idea is not bad anyway.
Thank you!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
However, thank you for your question as we should have a plan for the worst case scenario and we do have it.
You are welcome. Idea is not bad anyway.
To safeguard your investments we will have regular audits and broker issued verified reports that will allow you to check our activities.
Ok, regular audits and broker issued verified reports - it's really good. But if one day all activities will be sell for same reason, then token become nothing... Can You garanree that it will not nappen?

If you mean we decide to quit the business then ICO tokens will get the corresponding amount of dividends at the time of the closure. Our cryptocoins will be retired at their operating price and funds transferred to cryptocoin holder wallets.

Meanwhile, this is not a very likely to happen. We are creating a for-profit company to generate income with a lot of ideas how to grow and expand (see our roadmap) However, thank you for your question as we should have a plan for the worst case scenario and we do have it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow, when i read this project thread i look very interesting, i look many item here, and also i look about ICO information, i think the that information so complete and make people understand all about rule and information of ICO project
To safeguard your investments we will have regular audits and broker issued verified reports that will allow you to check our activities.
Ok, regular audits and broker issued verified reports - it's really good. But if one day all activities will be sell for same reason, then token become nothing... Can You garanree that it will not nappen?
You need strong garantees for all this. Do You have it?

We believe in our project and while we aim at a high token number sales to boost our business our softcap is low. We are investing our own money and even if we don't reach the softcap we will launch it anyway.
You need strong garantees for all this. Do You have it?
Oh ok. So it's like a holding company? Holding shares and earning profits based on the performance of a certain asset that is being traded on the exchange. Did I get that right dev? Smiley

It is pretty much correct. We will be buying as many assets that will be needed to back the coin emmission. This will allow us to support correct price of the coin. So the price will follow the corresponding stock package in every way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
2. CryptF is not a cryptofund. All assets bought are owned by our holding. These assets are in fact a guarantee of the coins and support coins liquidity.
We will create a set of new cryptocoins correlated with the price of stocks. We are not creating a highly complex and legally questionable tokenized assets platform. All securities would be stored on our broker account with regular reports verified by the broker.

Greetings Dev! Sorry but I'm just a bit of confused. Would this be the CFIT coin which is for the stocks that it says on your ANN? How is this different from the CryptF token? Is the CryptF token the one that will be having in our Eth wallets? If it is, then does that mean there are 3 more coins that we're going to be eligible of? CFITcoin, CFBNDcoin and CFGMcoin? Did i get it correctly or am I not understanding it?  Huh

Hello, beginneraf!
CRFT tokens that you buy during ICO give you right to participate in the company's income distribution. While income itself comes from the commission that we charge during coin operations. So our tokens and our coins are separate.
In a nutshell, we earn on coins and share the profit with the token-holders.

CryptF tokens will be transferred to your ETH wallet, correct.

Meanwhile, our cryptocoins will be traded for anyone to buy on a regular crypto exchange.

Oh ok. So it's like a holding company? Holding shares and earning profits based on the performance of a certain asset that is being traded on the exchange. Did I get that right dev? Smiley
Wow a good project indeed.
Thank you. Do you have any questions regarding the project?
Activity: 336
Wow a good project indeed.
Announcement:

Due to the change of NZ regulation we decided to move ICO starting date by one month forward to the 13th of December. We will adjust our strategy to fit this change. Our apologies for the delay. We see these regulations as a positive step to stabilize the crypto market.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish ANN translation available here.

Good luck!
Need Chinese translation
It's getting ready and will be online soon.

Thank you.
Activity: 140
Need Chinese translation
2. CryptF is not a cryptofund. All assets bought are owned by our holding. These assets are in fact a guarantee of the coins and support coins liquidity.
We will create a set of new cryptocoins correlated with the price of stocks. We are not creating a highly complex and legally questionable tokenized assets platform. All securities would be stored on our broker account with regular reports verified by the broker.

Greetings Dev! Sorry but I'm just a bit of confused. Would this be the CFIT coin which is for the stocks that it says on your ANN? How is this different from the CryptF token? Is the CryptF token the one that will be having in our Eth wallets? If it is, then does that mean there are 3 more coins that we're going to be eligible of? CFITcoin, CFBNDcoin and CFGMcoin? Did i get it correctly or am I not understanding it?  Huh

Hello, beginneraf!
CRFT tokens that you buy during ICO give you right to participate in the company's income distribution. While income itself comes from the commission that we charge during coin operations. So our tokens and our coins are separate.
In a nutshell, we earn on coins and share the profit with the token-holders.

CryptF tokens will be transferred to your ETH wallet, correct.

Meanwhile, our cryptocoins will be traded for anyone to buy on a regular crypto exchange.
i'm pretty convinced by the project, and i'v sent the email.
all i hope is to avoid some mistakes done by others greedy altcoin developpers

Thank you for believing in us! We'll get back to you by email shortly.
Yes, there is no way for us to cheat and premine coins as they are backed by real physical assets and can't be multiplied for free.
a very interesting learning cryptocurrency
good luck with this project
i reserve it

Thank you! You are welcome to join our telegram to follow the discussion.
Thanks for the prompt reaction and answers.

I have financial background - thus your tread attracted my attention. And yes it was my first post here - you have to start by something

1. If assets are bought and hold by the holding company (what jurisdiction?)  how the "guarantee" will be structured? How the pricing correlation will be enforced? Can't find your business model on your site.

2. You still will be considered as collective investment scheme as the origin of your funding is the sale of tokens. Thus an important range of compliance/ALM and taxation questions emerges (15% NRWT). Have you checked with your bank at least how they will consider such source of funding? Wanted to know how you are ready to address those issues.

Hope you will manage to address such issues and could present clear plan for your model. Devil is always in details.

First of all, thank you for your continuing inquiry!

1. We are looking at a number of different jurisdictions. It can be mentioned above Hong Kong or Singapore, Switzerland, or possibly New Zealand. The final choice will be agreed upon with lawyers when we start registering.The international legal field is changing weekly. Like NZ has just changed it's position towards cryptocurrencies a week before. We will be following the relevant news and ask legal advice to choose the best location.
Our development team is currently writing an algorithm that would adjust the price of the coins with the stock price in real-time.

2. Generally, we are in the same legal field as every other ICO. And we've written above that these are not collective investments as the token sale will not be linked with client stock exchange operations. We are not offering brokering services which on contrary is done by pretty much every tokenized asset platform. Therefore it limits legal risk to some degree.
We are going through an extensive investigation of the taxation. This is done through consulting with accounting firms.

Thank you for your thorough questioning it is always great when potential investors don't take it for granted. We are open for discussion and if you think that you can offer us new ideas, please, email us at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: