Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 10. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

If you are very worried before investing in a project, what will you do when you invest in a project? Probably you will drink a sedative.

If you have such a mindset, then it is better for you not to do those things because of which you are very worried.

I did it only once. In general, yes, I find it difficult to restrain myself when my coins begin to fall in value. I hope my nerves will become stronger with time.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101

If you are very worried before investing in a project, what will you do when you invest in a project? Probably you will drink a sedative.

If you have such a mindset, then it is better for you not to do those things because of which you are very worried.

I did it only once. In general, yes, I find it difficult to restrain myself when my coins begin to fall in value. I hope my nerves will become stronger with time.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.
This market is created only for patient people. It is expected to be justified in any case. No one knows how much the market can grow.

You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

invest all the money in one project, it is very stupid,and no experienced investor can not afford to do this, it is necessary to invest in different projects, at least three projects or better five projects

I now have seven projects in the waiting list in which I plan to invest. CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE is one of them.
Activity: 378
I am wondering what kind of popularity the project will acquire when lovers of binary options come into it. After all, these people a large number!

I find it difficult to name the number of fans of the project. But you can read in white paper the calculation that the developers did. They calculated the approximate trading volume and the amount of turnover.
Yes, the guys have a perfectly written white paper. Of course, many will say that thay can write more detailed information, others will say that there is so much unnecessary information. But you will not please everyone))

People have such a trait that they will always be unhappy. Even if you give them the opportunity to double their investments, people will be offended that they have not increased capital four times. However, this does not mean that one should not try to make investors satisfied.
The developers of this project do this right.
I even began to respect the developers for their fearlessness. But, like any other person, I’m worried about my money and therefore the success of the project I am going to invest in.

And rightly so. Here, even if you invest in a super duper reliable project from a tough financier there is a chance to lose your money. And so far few people know these guys so there is a risk. And the situation in the crypto market is far from the best.

Let's not think about the bad because thoughts can be material. Better let's imagine that the project has already launched its stock exchange and we are trading options on it.

I even once dreamed about how I traded options for Ethereum and it has greatly increased in price. I woke up in a cold sweat)
You have good dreams. Apparently you recently had several successful deals)) Or you have a rich imagination))

My wife does not complain of imagination))

Lately, I have been very worried, I cannot decide everything whether to invest in this project.

Do not do cryptocurrency before bedtime. Let the brain rest for a while.

Perhaps I will take your advice.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I even began to respect the developers for their fearlessness. But, like any other person, I’m worried about my money and therefore the success of the project I am going to invest in.

And rightly so. Here, even if you invest in a super duper reliable project from a tough financier there is a chance to lose your money. And so far few people know these guys so there is a risk. And the situation in the crypto market is far from the best.

Let's not think about the bad because thoughts can be material. Better let's imagine that the project has already launched its stock exchange and we are trading options on it.

I even once dreamed about how I traded options for Ethereum and it has greatly increased in price. I woke up in a cold sweat)
You have good dreams. Apparently you recently had several successful deals)) Or you have a rich imagination))

My wife does not complain of imagination))

Lately, I have been very worried, I cannot decide everything whether to invest in this project.

Perhaps I will take your advice.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In order not to invest all your money in one project a lot of mind and experience is not necessary. It is enough to think a little bit about what will happen to your money if the project does not fulfill its plans.
From this no one is immune. Any project can be closed even if the team did not have such intentions. This is like any business has its pros and cons.

Here it is. Did you understand me. I am trying to tell everyone about it. That is why you should not invest all your money in one project.
I wonder if there are many people among the fans of this project who have ever traded options on the stock exchanges?

I used to trade options and futures on the stock exchanges. I see prospects in this matter. That is why I was so interested in the possibility of trading options for cryptocurrency.

Here you are just what I need. How did you in the stock market reduce the risks of trading options?

In the stock market used hedging risks. This is when you buy options for different periods on several exchanges.

And how will you hedge risks in this project?

Risk hedging is a complex, demanding process. Cryptocoin provides the ability to insure risks. I will use insurance.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 490
I wonder if there are many people among the fans of this project who have ever traded options on the stock exchanges?

I have many acquaintances who have extensive experience in options trading in stock markets. They also follow this project in the hope of trying to trade options for crypto coins.

Are your friends not afraid of the risks of incurring losses from changes in the rates of coins for which they sold the option?

I used to trade options and futures on the stock exchanges. I see prospects in this matter. That is why I was so interested in the possibility of trading options for cryptocurrency.

Here you are just what I need. How did you in the stock market reduce the risks of trading options?

In the stock market used hedging risks. This is when you buy options for different periods on several exchanges.

And how will you hedge risks in this project?
In order not to invest all your money in one project a lot of mind and experience is not necessary. It is enough to think a little bit about what will happen to your money if the project does not fulfill its plans.
has become a risk in joining an investment project from crypto currency, we must be smart in choosing projects, and don't invest your money too much, first study the project from Team and their Whitepaper

No matter how thoroughly you study a project, there is always a chance that your investments will not return to you anymore. Even for reasons beyond the control of the project. Therefore, you never need to invest all the money in one project.

And with such statement, do you think this project will fulfil their plans?
Or it's all about marketing that will end up in a well-written whitepaper?
I'm hoping for a positive one as their objectives are great.

I was not talking specifically about this project. I recommended not to invest all your money in one project, however promising it may be.
I like Cryptocoin insurance and I will invest in it.

I know many people from the crypto industry who have sums much larger than 500 thousand. They came to the crypto market a few years ago and managed to make very good money on the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But they also do not invest such large sums in one project.

He who earned money by his own labor knows the value of it and does not risk it in vain.

They made money on speculation.

Activity: 378
And imagine. I am thus watching 5 promising projects in order to get the news as early as possible. Because of the news about one coin from the top 10, I recently managed to make very good money.

You do everything right. Who owns the information that makes good money.

It would be very good if the options trading in the crypto market became very popular and after the appearance of one exchange, others began to appear. This would provide an opportunity to hedge risks.

There is no need to hedge risks. This project provides an opportunity to insure an option and in case of a change in the coin price by more than 10%, you will receive an insurance payment.

I do not know such people. But I heard that many of the traders moved from the stock market to the crypto market.

I heard it too. That's why I asked this question. I would like to talk with such people.

In this topic, wrote a few people who had such an experience.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 262
And imagine. I am thus watching 5 promising projects in order to get the news as early as possible. Because of the news about one coin from the top 10, I recently managed to make very good money.

You do everything right. Who owns the information that makes good money.

It would be very good if the options trading in the crypto market became very popular and after the appearance of one exchange, others began to appear. This would provide an opportunity to hedge risks.

Read carefully the white paper. The project developers have provided an excellent solution to reduce the risks of trading options.
Activity: 490

I do not know such people. But I heard that many of the traders moved from the stock market to the crypto market.

I heard it too. That's why I asked this question. I would like to talk with such people.

Do so that the project collected a sufficient amount of investment and they would bring profit to investors in a short time - I will shoot the video as I am happy))

I alone will not be able to invest such an amount of money that will cover all the needs of the project, but I will probably invest a couple of ETHs.

Yes. 500 thousand dollars is not everyone has. And to invest such amount in one project would be very risky.

I know many people from the crypto industry who have sums much larger than 500 thousand. They came to the crypto market a few years ago and managed to make very good money on the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But they also do not invest such large sums in one project.
it is very stupid to invest all your money in one project, no experienced investor never puts in one project and makes investments in several promising projects

Pages:
Jump to: