Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 6. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
I did not risk much and my investments slipped in price by an average of 30-40%. How is the situation with you? I would be interested to know.

I did not think that different coins have a different percentage of price drop. I do not keep such accurate records of my assets. Also, the fall may be in relation to dollars, Bitcoins or Ethereum. And if in dollars the price can fall, then in relation to ETH it can increase on the contrary. Therefore, all this is relative.
The main thing that your investment in Cryptocoin does not fall in price.

Get yourself at least a Google table to keep track of the coins you buy, where you could record purchase prices and other information. This is necessary for competent accounting.

I don't have many coins. Yes, and I fix all my transactions on paper. For me, these entries are enough. I am not used to checking courses every day and comparing with the table. I make a long-term investment.

You make records by the grandfather method. There are many programs and computer solutions to simplify the task of fixing data about your coins and tokens.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.

I, as always, did not have time to buy the tokens of the project I liked at the maximum price. I have no money now. It remains to hope that I will have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Dont be upset. You still have time to make your investment in the project. I wish you have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Thanks you. I will try very hard not to miss the second level of bonuses. However, it all depends above all not on me, but on the price of those coins that I want to sell. They will give me ETH for investing in Cryptocoin.

I would also be happy to buy a lot more tokens, but I’m waiting for the customer to pay me for the work done. I also want to be in time until November 21st.

You can see how many people are willing to invest in the project, while we are all limited in the amount of money.
Imagine how good it would be if the situation in the crypto market would be better.
Activity: 378
I did not risk much and my investments slipped in price by an average of 30-40%. How is the situation with you? I would be interested to know.

I did not think that different coins have a different percentage of price drop. I do not keep such accurate records of my assets. Also, the fall may be in relation to dollars, Bitcoins or Ethereum. And if in dollars the price can fall, then in relation to ETH it can increase on the contrary. Therefore, all this is relative.

Get yourself at least a Google table to keep track of the coins you buy, where you could record purchase prices and other information. This is necessary for competent accounting.

I don't have many coins. Yes, and I fix all my transactions on paper. For me, these entries are enough. I am not used to checking courses every day and comparing with the table. I make a long-term investment.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Unfortunately, I do not have a link to the smart contract token CCIN. I would be glad if the developers dropped it to me in a private message or posted it on the forum.

So we can only wait for messages from the developers of the project. Perhaps they will tell how much their tokens were sold and what amount of investments they were able to collect.

All right, let's wait. At the moment, too little time has passed since the beginning of the ICO. I think as the time goes by, the developers themselves will announce the number of collected investments.

We can arrange a roll call on the forum and ask to write who has invested so much in the Cryptocoin project.  Grin

You can also ask everyone to write their names and surnames as well as their residential address Wink Wink
Let's wait for news from the developers. They will tell how things are.

I like your humor.
I agree to wait for any information about the sales of tokens. I hope the topic administrator to share a secret when he will have such an opportunity.

I checked the social networks of the project, there is also no information about the amount of investment collected at this time. It remains only to wait for the news.

Activity: 262
Unfortunately, I do not have a link to the smart contract token CCIN. I would be glad if the developers dropped it to me in a private message or posted it on the forum.

So we can only wait for messages from the developers of the project. Perhaps they will tell how much their tokens were sold and what amount of investments they were able to collect.

All right, let's wait. At the moment, too little time has passed since the beginning of the ICO. I think as the time goes by, the developers themselves will announce the number of collected investments.

We can arrange a roll call on the forum and ask to write who has invested so much in the Cryptocoin project.  Grin

You can also ask everyone to write their names and surnames as well as their residential address Wink Wink

I like your humor.
I agree to wait for any information about the sales of tokens. I hope the topic administrator to share a secret when he will have such an opportunity.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.

I, as always, did not have time to buy the tokens of the project I liked at the maximum price. I have no money now. It remains to hope that I will have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Dont be upset. You still have time to make your investment in the project. I wish you have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Thanks you. I will try very hard not to miss the second level of bonuses. However, it all depends above all not on me, but on the price of those coins that I want to sell. They will give me ETH for investing in Cryptocoin.
The entire cryptocurrency market is a risky place to make money. However, we are all in this market and are trying to make money. I choose risk and big earnings.

Of course, without the risk of not earning a lot of money, however, risk also needs to be considered. And the most important thing is not to invest all your money in one very promising project. I am for a deliberate risk.
Yes, what you say is true and I agree with that, if it is better, we should not invest our money in just one project because it is quite risky and the opportunity to make a profit is also not great, but it all depends on personal decisions

Of course. This is primarily reasonable. You must take care of your money and make investments wisely. This approach will help you to increase your capital.
Activity: 490
unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.
However, it is very risky and I am afraid to do so.

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.
I would do this only for the purchase of ETH or BTC.

In general, the entire cryptocurrency market is a very risky industry for investing money. You can lose your money at any time. I prefer to make money even in a falling market. It turns out this is not always, but I like to move, not sit on the ass and wait.

You are right about the big risks. However, I prefer to sit and wait better than to trade in coins in a falling market. Maybe you manage to make money on it, but I do not have such an opportunity.

Everyone decides how to earn money, but to move and earn is necessary and possible even in a falling market. But I do not blame you.

I prefer to earn less, but at the same time do not risk much with my money. Than to invest or trade very risky assets, which can earn a lot, but also a high chance of loss.

The entire cryptocurrency market is a risky place to make money. However, we are all in this market and are trying to make money. I choose risk and big earnings.

Of course, without the risk of not earning a lot of money, however, risk also needs to be considered. And the most important thing is not to invest all your money in one very promising project. I am for a deliberate risk.
unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.

In general, the entire cryptocurrency market is a very risky industry for investing money. You can lose your money at any time. I prefer to make money even in a falling market. It turns out this is not always, but I like to move, not sit on the ass and wait.

You are right about the big risks. However, I prefer to sit and wait better than to trade in coins in a falling market. Maybe you manage to make money on it, but I do not have such an opportunity.

Everyone decides how to earn money, but to move and earn is necessary and possible even in a falling market. But I do not blame you.

I prefer to earn less, but at the same time do not risk much with my money. Than to invest or trade very risky assets, which can earn a lot, but also a high chance of loss.

Activity: 490

You had to prepare in advance and sell your coins so that there was something to invest in Cryptocoin. Now it's too late to regret it. You have to try to have time to buy until November 21.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: