Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 5. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.

I also invested in Cryptocoin and I also have high hopes to earn. However, due to the situation in the market, I have a feeling of instability. And I'm very worried.

Do not worry. Those who manipulate the market will try to squeeze the money out of people to the maximum. To this end, they will lower the price of cryptocurrency lower and lower. And then growth will begin. Or not))
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
I always try to invest for the long term. And in order not to be nervous every day, I deliberately do not use any programs, but write everything down on paper.

What if the coin in which you invested for a long time, has greatly increased in value at one moment. Such growth can be short-term and if you do not monitor prices every day, then you can skip it.

In my practice, there has not been such. I invest in projects that have a long-term perspective. Even so, I am interested in the price of my assets several times a month.

It's silly to keep a coin in time. It is necessary to keep coins and tokens to the Pump, as soon as it is well-priced, it is necessary to sell and fix yours profits. Because after the end of the Pump the price drops.

I hold such coins as EOS, Stellar, NEO, Ethereum and a few more. They all represent good value for the cryptocurrency market. I keep them for the long term, not for earning 100-1000 dollars.

I prefer to invest in new projects. They can earn a lot more than the coins that are in the top 20. Of course, the risks are higher, but I try to invest in dozens of projects on several ETH.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I always try to invest for the long term. And in order not to be nervous every day, I deliberately do not use any programs, but write everything down on paper.

What if the coin in which you invested for a long time, has greatly increased in value at one moment. Such growth can be short-term and if you do not monitor prices every day, then you can skip it.

In my practice, there has not been such. I invest in projects that have a long-term perspective. Even so, I am interested in the price of my assets several times a month.

It's silly to keep a coin in time. It is necessary to keep coins and tokens to the Pump, as soon as it is well-priced, it is necessary to sell and fix yours profits. Because after the end of the Pump the price drops.

I hold such coins as EOS, Stellar, NEO, Ethereum and a few more. They all represent good value for the cryptocurrency market. I keep them for the long term, not for earning 100-1000 dollars.

Do you invest in such young projects as Cryptocoin Insurance? After all, we are here gathered precisely to discuss this project.

I have been following all the news channels of the project for a long time. If there was a news about the number of tokens sold, I would inform you about it.

I would also like to remind everyone that the 3rd stage of the sale of tokens began on November 22. Bonus size has decreased. Hurry to buy tokens before the next bonus reduction.

Thank you for reminding you about the next stage of sales.
We will also expect news from you about the amount of investment in the project.
Activity: 262
I like your humor.
I agree to wait for any information about the sales of tokens. I hope the topic administrator to share a secret when he will have such an opportunity.

It is best to constantly remind the administrator and developers of the project that you are most interested in. So you can get the necessary information much faster.

Do administrators have enough of their work do not need them to ask one question all the time. Moreover, it is not cultural. Let's wait.

I have long been waiting for an answer to my question. However, I could not get it. I will try to try my luck in a telegram channel or twitter. Thank you for the advice.

I have been following all the news channels of the project for a long time. If there was a news about the number of tokens sold, I would inform you about it.

I would also like to remind everyone that the 3rd stage of the sale of tokens began on November 22. Bonus size has decreased. Hurry to buy tokens before the next bonus reduction.
Activity: 378

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You can see how many people are willing to invest in the project, while we are all limited in the amount of money.
Imagine how good it would be if the situation in the crypto market would be better.

I can not say for the rest of the people. I speak for myself. If the market had grown, I would have been able to sell part of the coins in which I had invested. I could invest this money in new projects, such as Cryptocoin.

Unfortunately, the market does not always grow and you need to be able to work and make money even in a falling market. If you learn to do this you will become a very rich person.

Now the market flies wildly down. Can you make a lot of money in this situation? I can't do it in the current market. I want to go on vacation for the period of the fall.

I manage to make money in a falling market. Recently, I have earned very well on the growth of Ripple. In any market you can find coins that not only fall in price but also grow from time to time. These fluctuations can be earned.
You can also make money by investing in projects like Cryptocoin.

Recently, I have been very upset by the fall of the crypto market. Absolutely all the coins fall in price and it scares me very much. Will I be able to return all my investments, including the money invested in Cryptocoin?

I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.
I like your humor.
I agree to wait for any information about the sales of tokens. I hope the topic administrator to share a secret when he will have such an opportunity.

It is best to constantly remind the administrator and developers of the project that you are most interested in. So you can get the necessary information much faster.

Do administrators have enough of their work do not need them to ask one question all the time. Moreover, it is not cultural. Let's wait.

I have long been waiting for an answer to my question. However, I could not get it. I will try to try my luck in a telegram channel or twitter. Thank you for the advice.

Activity: 490

Recently, I have been very upset by the fall of the crypto market. Absolutely all the coins fall in price and it scares me very much. Will I be able to return all my investments, including the money invested in Cryptocoin?

The answer to this question can only give time. All my coins and investments also fell in price very much. However, do not panic. Because of the panic, you can all sell several times cheaper than you bought. And you will have huge losses.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You can see how many people are willing to invest in the project, while we are all limited in the amount of money.
Imagine how good it would be if the situation in the crypto market would be better.

I can not say for the rest of the people. I speak for myself. If the market had grown, I would have been able to sell part of the coins in which I had invested. I could invest this money in new projects, such as Cryptocoin.

Unfortunately, the market does not always grow and you need to be able to work and make money even in a falling market. If you learn to do this you will become a very rich person.

Now the market flies wildly down. Can you make a lot of money in this situation? I can't do it in the current market. I want to go on vacation for the period of the fall.

I manage to make money in a falling market. Recently, I have earned very well on the growth of Ripple. In any market you can find coins that not only fall in price but also grow from time to time. These fluctuations can be earned.
You can also make money by investing in projects like Cryptocoin.

I like your humor.

Activity: 490
I did not risk much and my investments slipped in price by an average of 30-40%. How is the situation with you? I would be interested to know.

I did not think that different coins have a different percentage of price drop. I do not keep such accurate records of my assets. Also, the fall may be in relation to dollars, Bitcoins or Ethereum. And if in dollars the price can fall, then in relation to ETH it can increase on the contrary. Therefore, all this is relative.
The main thing that your investment in Cryptocoin does not fall in price.

Probably even the worst situation you can turn in their direction, right? I like your optimism about the crypto market.
In one thing, I completely agree with you. I want, as you, that the Cryptocoin project in the future will bring a good profit for everyone.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I did not risk much and my investments slipped in price by an average of 30-40%. How is the situation with you? I would be interested to know.

I did not think that different coins have a different percentage of price drop. I do not keep such accurate records of my assets. Also, the fall may be in relation to dollars, Bitcoins or Ethereum. And if in dollars the price can fall, then in relation to ETH it can increase on the contrary. Therefore, all this is relative.

Get yourself at least a Google table to keep track of the coins you buy, where you could record purchase prices and other information. This is necessary for competent accounting.

I don't have many coins. Yes, and I fix all my transactions on paper. For me, these entries are enough. I am not used to checking courses every day and comparing with the table. I make a long-term investment.

You make records by the grandfather method. There are many programs and computer solutions to simplify the task of fixing data about your coins and tokens.

But I use the most reliable way to record information. In addition, it is much more convenient for me. I agree that with the help of special programs you can find out every minute the level of your assets fall.
I do not want to worry so often, so I do not use special programs.

Paper is also not the most reliable means of storing information. It can be lost, it can be eaten by a dog or a child can draw their own drawings. Better keep your notes somewhere else.
I use programs with the goal of constantly knowing the price in automatic mode and in the case when it reaches the threshold I need - I can quickly sell this coin.

I like your humor.

Get yourself at least a Google table to keep track of the coins you buy, where you could record purchase prices and other information. This is necessary for competent accounting.

I don't have many coins. Yes, and I fix all my transactions on paper. For me, these entries are enough. I am not used to checking courses every day and comparing with the table. I make a long-term investment.

You make records by the grandfather method. There are many programs and computer solutions to simplify the task of fixing data about your coins and tokens.

But I use the most reliable way to record information. In addition, it is much more convenient for me. I agree that with the help of special programs you can find out every minute the level of your assets fall.

Paper is also not the most reliable means of storing information. It can be lost, it can be eaten by a dog or a child can draw their own drawings. Better keep your notes somewhere else.
I use programs with the goal of constantly knowing the price in automatic mode and in the case when it reaches the threshold I need - I can quickly sell this coin.

I checked the social networks of the project, there is also no information about the amount of investment collected at this time. It remains only to wait for the news.

The main thing that it does not become an obsession for you. I suggest to wait and stop discussing it. There are more interesting topics for conversation.
Pages:
Jump to: