Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 7. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Have you tried to look at the ETH wallet? Is anything visible there?
It may be worth trying to view the wallet.

As I understand it, a new wallet address is generated for each customer, where he transfers the money. This is convenient, but it is impossible to know how much investment has been collected.

This is convenient for developers. It is easier for them to understand who invested how much. However, because of this approach, it is impossible to see the total amount of money raised by the project.

You ask the developers, they will tell you the address of the smart contract. You can find out the amount of project fees at the end of the investment.

I have never tried to do that. If this happened to you, then skip me the link to the smart contract in private. I am very interested to get new knowledge.

Unfortunately, I do not have a link to the smart contract token CCIN. I would be glad if the developers dropped it to me in a private message or posted it on the forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.
However, it is very risky and I am afraid to do so.

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.
I would do this only for the purchase of ETH or BTC.

In general, the entire cryptocurrency market is a very risky industry for investing money. You can lose your money at any time. I prefer to make money even in a falling market. It turns out this is not always, but I like to move, not sit on the ass and wait.

You are right about the big risks. However, I prefer to sit and wait better than to trade in coins in a falling market. Maybe you manage to make money on it, but I do not have such an opportunity.

Everyone decides how to earn money, but to move and earn is necessary and possible even in a falling market. But I do not blame you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Creating an exchange is only a small part of the work done. We need at least people to know about it, and advertising is now worth a lot.

The best advertising of any project in the cryptocurrency market is the bounty campaign. The work of bounty hunters is paid by project tokens. Therefore, to pay for advertising will not need to spend the fund investment.

If you participated in the ICO of other projects, then you should have seen what appetites many developers have now. I also think that 500 thousand dollars is enough for the project, but I would like the project to collect much more money.

This is normal. You have a good desire)
Activity: 262

As I understand it, a new wallet address is generated for each customer, where he transfers the money. This is convenient, but it is impossible to know how much investment has been collected.

This is convenient for developers. It is easier for them to understand who invested how much. However, because of this approach, it is impossible to see the total amount of money raised by the project.

You ask the developers, they will tell you the address of the smart contract. You can find out the amount of project fees at the end of the investment.

I have never tried to do that. If this happened to you, then skip me the link to the smart contract in private. I am very interested to get new knowledge.

I don't think that much. Thousands of 200-300 dollars collected at this date a maximum. Do not forget that now is a very difficult time to invest. I hope the developers will soon announce this information.

If you find yourself correct in the calculations, then this is a good figure. Let me remind you, the Soft Cap project is only 500 thousand dollars.
Therefore, the project will be very close to the minimum amount of fees.
we just believe the team involved here will always do the best for this project so that it gives satisfactory results for all of them, and just be optimistic that the targeted results will be achieved satisfactorily.

The project team in any case should be focused on the result. It can not be otherwise.

I don't think that much. Thousands of 200-300 dollars collected at this date a maximum. Do not forget that now is a very difficult time to invest. I hope the developers will soon announce this information.

If you find yourself correct in the calculations, then this is a good figure. Let me remind you, the Soft Cap project is only 500 thousand dollars.

I remember the minimum amount of fees. But I think it is wrong to focus only on her. Developers need to strive to collect as much money as possible. This will help make a better exchange.

The main thing is to collect the minimum amount of fees, and there we will see how events develop. I believe that 500 thousand dollars to create an exchange is quite enough.

Activity: 490
unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.

In general, the entire cryptocurrency market is a very risky industry for investing money. You can lose your money at any time. I prefer to make money even in a falling market. It turns out this is not always, but I like to move, not sit on the ass and wait.

You are right about the big risks. However, I prefer to sit and wait better than to trade in coins in a falling market. Maybe you manage to make money on it, but I do not have such an opportunity.

Activity: 378

How are you guys? What is heard new about the project. I accidentally remembered you when I saw the signature of one of the participants in the bounty campaign. I think whether to invest in your project or wait a little until December, what do you say?

I never give investment advice. Decide for you.
However, if you decide to invest, do it right away, the project has big bonuses for those who invest as early as possible.

Activity: 623
How are you guys? What is heard new about the project. I accidentally remembered you when I saw the signature of one of the participants in the bounty campaign. I think whether to invest in your project or wait a little until December, what do you say?
I said that I would invest in the project in any case, regardless of the availability of bonuses. However, if the project has bonuses for early investors, then I see no reason to abandon them.

You see how good it is when the project has bonuses)
And you have argued to me that you do not care. I wish you that you could sell your coins and have time to buy CCIN tokens with good bonuses.

I will say that not bonuses are important to me, but the project. However, if the project has bonuses, then why shouldn't I use them?
Thank you for your wishes. I really want to sell some coins to raise more funds for investment.

Sell, do not wait, perhaps due to bonuses you will cover losses)
It was a joke.
How do you think how much investment was able to collect the project at the moment?

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.

I saw that in the telegram chat someone wrote about this to the developers. Perhaps after some time we will see a similar improvement on the site.

Today, too, in the telegram channel asked about the same. Apparently a lot of people want to know how much investment is collected at the moment. It pleases, means people are interested in the project.

Finding out how much money the project has already collected is a natural desire, especially with the current state of the market. I think that developers will listen to the wishes of investors.

Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am very pleased that thanks to our communication on the forum and discussion of this topic, the developers have added the ability to buy their tokens with bonuses depending on the time of purchase. This helped us and will help the project to attract more investors.

All of us who have long been talking in this topic have long become relatives. We communicate with each other and tell the developers what is interesting for the fans of the project.

I will remember many people from this topic for a long time. Thanks to you learned new investment strategies and ways to learn more about the project.
If you still help developers to realize their project - it means that we communicated here with benefit.

Here are only those who are interested in the project in terms of investment. Many are planning to trade on the stock exchange. We are all fans of the project and are ready to help it be realized.

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.

I saw that in the telegram chat someone wrote about this to the developers. Perhaps after some time we will see a similar improvement on the site.

Today, too, in the telegram channel asked about the same. Apparently a lot of people want to know how much investment is collected at the moment. It pleases, means people are interested in the project.

Finding out how much money the project has already collected is a natural desire, especially with the current state of the market. I think that developers will listen to the wishes of investors.
Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.

There is still a lot of time before the end of the ICO. I hope you can sell something to get more money.

I also have all hope only for this. However, I would like to receive money as quickly as possible in order to have time to invest in a project with the maximum bonus.

I remember how you used to say negative about bonuses. You said that you absolutely do not need them and you are ready to invest in the project without bonuses Grin

I said that I would invest in the project in any case, regardless of the availability of bonuses. However, if the project has bonuses for early investors, then I see no reason to abandon them.

You see how good it is when the project has bonuses)
And you have argued to me that you do not care. I wish you that you could sell your coins and have time to buy CCIN tokens with good bonuses.
The token will be unlocked after the sale of the token and will I be able to trade them immediately after the purchase?

In which project did you see the possibility of exchanging a tokens immediately after purchase? You will have to wait for at least the end of ICO.
often, projects freeze their coins for a certain period even after the ICO is completed,and even after entering the exchange-to keep the coin rate

Nothing is written about token freezing in this project. I think that tokens will be paid within a month after the end of ICO.
Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.

There is still a lot of time before the end of the ICO. I hope you can sell something to get more money.

I also have all hope only for this. However, I would like to receive money as quickly as possible in order to have time to invest in a project with the maximum bonus.

I remember how you used to say negative about bonuses. You said that you absolutely do not need them and you are ready to invest in the project without bonuses Grin
Pages:
Jump to: