Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 9. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
everyone dreams about this, so that the coins in his wallet begin to grow, many in the wallet have coins from the top 50,and everyone is waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, let's dream everything-and it will happen

Do you also think that thoughts can materialize? I believe it too.

If it was that simple, all people would be millionaires. Wins only the strongest regardless of what a person does. Investment is a big risk and it is a completely conscious action.

You're right. Investment is a big risk. And that is why you should not invest the money that would be a pity to lose.
I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market

I think that the price increase will not be until 2019. Let's pray for those coins that are capable of growing this year.

Everyone is waiting for growth for a very long time and therefore begin to speculate. For me the main thing is to increase the price of those coins that I have in my wallet. It is with the hope that I am investing in new projects in a falling market.

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

One great man said that you need to dream about more than you can afford. I always hope that the coins I bought will grow, and this happens in most cases.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

I follow the news. ICO will start on time, November 1, 2019. Be sure to participate.

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

Your words make me happy. More people like you!
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market

I think that the price increase will not be until 2019. Let's pray for those coins that are capable of growing this year.

Everyone is waiting for growth for a very long time and therefore begin to speculate. For me the main thing is to increase the price of those coins that I have in my wallet. It is with the hope that I am investing in new projects in a falling market.

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

In any case, when the project has fans, it means that not only you will invest. In addition, each person will talk about the project to his friends and acquaintances, which will make him a good advertisement.
Activity: 434
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

It is quite possible that this time the growth of cryptocurrency will begin with the tokens of several projects.
I also have a desire to invest in this project, but unfortunately I have all investments in other altcoins ,and due to the low market I do not want to sell them now

If you do not have free money to invest, then selling your coins at falling prices is stupid. You're right. You just have to wait and hope for a price increase.

You speak reasonably and correctly. However, you need to look at what coins you have and how much they have fallen in price. Sometimes it is better not to wait and sell the coins at a loss, invest the money in a promising project and cover the losses from the income received.

There is much truth in your thought. So sometimes it is worth doing. However, now the situation on the cryptocurrency market is such that 90% of all coins have fallen in price. And selling one coin to buy other coins does not make sense, they can also fall in price. Perhaps it would be worth investing in new projects, but this also carries a risk.
In any case, everyone decides for himself how to act.

Thank you for your clarification about my guess. I agree with you that selling some coins at a fallen price is bad. But if you have the confidence to make money on new investments, then you can take a chance.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I also have a desire to invest in this project, but unfortunately I have all investments in other altcoins ,and due to the low market I do not want to sell them now

If you do not have free money to invest, then selling your coins at falling prices is stupid. You're right. You just have to wait and hope for a price increase.
of course it is very stupid to sell coins now in a low market, in such a market  only need to buy coins and wait for the market to grow and make a profit

It is a pity that you will not be able to invest in this project due to the lack of free money.
Hopefully, in November-December, the market will start to grow and you will be able to sell part of your coins at a good price in order to invest in new projects, such as Cryptocoin.
Friends. I want to remind you that exactly a week is left before the start of the ICO. Only one I look forward to the start of the sale of the token CCIN? Or is there anyone else?

I'm still waiting. I promised someone in this topic that I would buy one of the very first CCIN tokens. I hope the rest will follow my example.

I am very glad that I am not the only one. I'll take a cue from you.
I would like to share a new video about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wOKGidLcI
Found him on Cryptocoin's twitter.

Thanks for the new video, but I've already seen it.
I said that closer to the start of the ICO developers are activated with advertising. So it happened.
4 days left before the start of the ICO.

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

You speak reasonably and correctly. However, you need to look at what coins you have and how much they have fallen in price. Sometimes it is better not to wait and sell the coins at a loss, invest the money in a promising project and cover the losses from the income received.

There is much truth in your thought. So sometimes it is worth doing. However, now the situation on the cryptocurrency market is such that 90% of all coins have fallen in price. And selling one coin to buy other coins does not make sense, they can also fall in price. Perhaps it would be worth investing in new projects, but this also carries a risk.
In any case, everyone decides for himself how to act.

Friends. I want to remind you that exactly a week is left before the start of the ICO. Only one I look forward to the start of the sale of the token CCIN? Or is there anyone else?

I'm still waiting. I promised someone in this topic that I would buy one of the very first CCIN tokens. I hope the rest will follow my example.

I am very glad that I am not the only one. I'll take a cue from you.
I would like to share a new video about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wOKGidLcI
Found him on Cryptocoin's twitter.
You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.
at the moment, this is the most convenient time in such a low market to buy coins for a long time,but a little dangerous for investing in projects, because now it is difficult for the project to raise money for development

Difficult time has come for all projects in the crypto market. But I would like to believe that Cryptocoin will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment to implement its plans.

we now have only one option, to earn coins on the bounty and make long-term promising investments and wait for the growth of the market, nothing else depends on us

I have another project of generosity and I spend time on it. I'd rather invest a pair of ETH in CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE. It will be nice too.

I'm also waiting for the start of sales token. It is for this reason that I actively follow the news about the project and prepare the money)
You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.
at the moment, this is the most convenient time in such a low market to buy coins for a long time,but a little dangerous for investing in projects, because now it is difficult for the project to raise money for development

Difficult time has come for all projects in the crypto market. But I would like to believe that Cryptocoin will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment to implement its plans.

Pages:
Jump to: