Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 8. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.

I saw that in the telegram chat someone wrote about this to the developers. Perhaps after some time we will see a similar improvement on the site.

Today, too, in the telegram channel asked about the same. Apparently a lot of people want to know how much investment is collected at the moment. It pleases, means people are interested in the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

I would like to wish investors to draw the right conclusions and make the right decision, and all members of the crypto community wish that in the near future the market growth

I have already stopped even dream of growing the market. As they say, if you constantly think about something, then it does not happen, but if you stop hoping and remembering about it, it happens.
then we should all forget about the market for a while and come back to it in 10-20 days and see its growth Grin Grin Grin

The main thing before this is to buy perspective coins. I am sure that this time the growth will be very fast and if it starts, you will not have time to buy anything at a good price.
I think that those who planned to buy promising coins,have already done so,now look forward to the growth of the market to sell them and make a profit

Everyone is waiting for the growth of the market, but no one interferes with the availability of money to constantly buy new coins or invest in new projects. This will increase your profit in case of growth.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.

I saw that in the telegram chat someone wrote about this to the developers. Perhaps after some time we will see a similar improvement on the site.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
I am very pleased that thanks to our communication on the forum and discussion of this topic, the developers have added the ability to buy their tokens with bonuses depending on the time of purchase. This helped us and will help the project to attract more investors.

All of us who have long been talking in this topic have long become relatives. We communicate with each other and tell the developers what is interesting for the fans of the project.

I will remember many people from this topic for a long time. Thanks to you learned new investment strategies and ways to learn more about the project.
If you still help developers to realize their project - it means that we communicated here with benefit.

Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.

There is still a lot of time before the end of the ICO. I hope you can sell something to get more money.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am very pleased that thanks to our communication on the forum and discussion of this topic, the developers have added the ability to buy their tokens with bonuses depending on the time of purchase. This helped us and will help the project to attract more investors.

All of us who have long been talking in this topic have long become relatives. We communicate with each other and tell the developers what is interesting for the fans of the project.

Seems that their soft cap is not that big so hoping that they will get that soon. And in case they will collect such amount, it means, this project will push thru.

Don't need to ask me. Perhaps the developers will hear your wishes and do everything as needed.
I am sure that the project will assemble Soft Cap without any problems.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

We have not for nothing argued with you about the need for bonuses for early buyers of tokens. I was ready to buy at the beginning of the ICO and without bonuses, but now I did it with great pleasure.
Thank you for writing in this topic about the need to create bonuses.

I thank you too.
It is not for nothing that they say that truth is born in a dispute, so you and I previously argued on this subject and in the end got good results.

I am very glad that I took part in the conversation with you. It gave good results.

You have promised that you will invest the very first. Tell me you managed to do this?
If you want you can not tell.
You are ahead of me.
I also wanted to write to him about it. It was with me that he argued about the need to introduce bonuses for early buyers. The developers are great, they decided to do what UniversityCoin requested.

I really like that the project developers have listened to the words of ordinary people.

I read earlier in this thread that you were surprised by the lack of bonuses for early investors.
Apparently the developers have heard your requests and they have introduced bonuses depending on the time of investment.

You are ahead of me.
I also wanted to write to him about it. It was with me that he argued about the need to introduce bonuses for early buyers. The developers are great, they decided to do what UniversityCoin requested.

Thank you guys for telling me about the availability of bonuses. Otherwise, I was in no hurry to make my investments.
And thanks to the developers for listening to my words and interested investors to buy your tokens as early as possible.

I just noticed that the developers have added bonuses.
You asked them about it.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You are ahead of me.

I really like that the project developers have listened to the words of ordinary people.

I read earlier in this thread that you were surprised by the lack of bonuses for early investors.
Apparently the developers have heard your requests and they have introduced bonuses depending on the time of investment.

You are ahead of me.

Thank you guys for telling me about the availability of bonuses. Otherwise, I was in no hurry to make my investments.
And thanks to the developers for listening to my words and interested investors to buy your tokens as early as possible.

I just noticed that the developers have added bonuses.
You asked them about it.
Investments are risky actions and each person decides whether to invest in a particular project. The risk may not be justified recently.

Any investment is associated with risk, and the more risky the project, the greater the opportunity to earn. Therefore, everyone decides whether the risk is justified or not.

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

Are you planning to take part in investing? ICO has already started on November 1st. I already planned to do this in a few days. I'm waiting for when to sell on the stock exchange at a price that is favorable to me for EOS.
We have not for nothing argued with you about the need for bonuses for early buyers of tokens. I was ready to buy at the beginning of the ICO and without bonuses, but now I did it with great pleasure.
Thank you for writing in this topic about the need to create bonuses.

I thank you too.
It is not for nothing that they say that truth is born in a dispute, so you and I previously argued on this subject and in the end got good results.

You are ahead of me.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

One great man said that you need to dream about more than you can afford. I always hope that the coins I bought will grow, and this happens in most cases.

And it is right. It is necessary to believe and hope for the growth of the market. At this time, buy new coins and save them.
When the market starts to grow, you will be rewarded for your patience.

That's right, you need to buy. Today began Cryptocoin ICO, it means you need to go for ETH and make purchases.

That's right, you need to buy. Today began Cryptocoin ICO, it means you need to go for ETH and make purchases.
I see that the ICO is live on their site and it seems they also accept bitcoin as payment. I'm sure it will be smooth to reach the softcap since it has low target. Hopefully the team able to collect the fund more than sotcap and reach the main target.

I would also like to wish the project to collect as much money as possible. However, I will not limit myself to wishes, I plan to participate in investing. I hope I will not be alone.
Activity: 262
Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

I follow the news. ICO will start on time, November 1, 2019. Be sure to participate.

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

Your words make me happy. More people like you!

Thank you. I am ready to participate in ICO. Thanks to you I managed not to miss this date. If I manage to earn good money, I will thank you.

The best thanks for me will be that the project I like will raise enough money to create a quality exchange for trading cryptocurrency options.

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

One great man said that you need to dream about more than you can afford. I always hope that the coins I bought will grow, and this happens in most cases.

And it is right. It is necessary to believe and hope for the growth of the market. At this time, buy new coins and save them.

Activity: 490
Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

I follow the news. ICO will start on time, November 1, 2019. Be sure to participate.

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

Your words make me happy. More people like you!

Thank you. I am ready to participate in ICO. Thanks to you I managed not to miss this date. If I manage to earn good money, I will thank you.
Activity: 378
market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up

I know that the market is being manipulated and I am sure that the market will start to grow. I also try to invest in promising coins sold at the lowest price. I hope I can earn.

of course, the growth of the market is inevitable, and even the "whales" need it, they make a lot of money on this, and who has free money,now is the time to buy promising coins

It is a pity that in the summer when there was a previous fall, I bought a few coins at falling prices. Now they have fallen even lower. Who guarantees that we will not fall even lower than the level of today's prices?
Unfortunately, I already notice that the second day of the market again loses a little in proportion, but you can’t panic, you have to wait for the market to grow

You can wait for growth as long as you wish However, this growth will not happen soon. I hope so every day. I also buy new coins at falling prices to make money on it.
I understand very well that we should not wait for the market to grow soon,it can happen in a month or two, or maybe six months - we must endure and wait

Let's not wait much for the growth of the market, but we will take actions in accordance with the current realities. ICO will start tomorrow. Give advice on whether I should participate in investing?
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Pages:
Jump to: