Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 3. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I will be part of your ICO and will be waiting to be part of your dev as follow up.
Good project we have here
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
its happy to join with waves based project.im exhausted with erc20 and eth network theses days .its looks luke a good project.good concept.im studing about project and plan to some invest also
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good project, a good idea on wave, because ETH is too congested recently. I wonder if there will be a bounty in the future?
Activity: 118
projects that promise hopefully as we all hope. good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I hope your project will be successful. I want to join.
Activity: 55
project concept is really great but it would be great if dev look for ERC token it is easier than the waves token
Activity: 106
Project seems good  since you have chosen the waves platform .. It may feels you that I am talking like moron but just want can waves platform token will get listed on other exchnage like CE, Yobit etc ?
Activity: 77
Everything going good & smooth . waiting for further detail about this project .
Activity: 335
crypto lending that you offer the same as HYIP, takes at least 10 months to get profit 60%
i think if you have no other good product other than lending program this will not last long
Activity: 76
Interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I hope we will have great future. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
I'm joining now. I will follow your project. Aroused in the next upcoming update. We are waiting for success in this project. Good teamwork.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Дoбpый вeчep. Haдeюcь чтo Baш пpoeкт бyдeт yдaчным.
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Now - a - days, it tends to be a difficult task to find a safe way to transfer crypto currencies. This is why something known as CRL materialised to give way to secured form of transactions of various crypto currencies. By using this platform, you get to have the option of lend to either Bitcoin or transfer funds among the users. In addition, there are some more options which can be utilised and here we are talking about stake or the trade; thus CRL will make itself a cryptolending eco system solving numerous problems at the same time.

As a result of the above statements, you can say that Cryptolending or CRL is nothing but a digital asset. You may also name this CRL as a cryptocurrency that is put in to use to form a medium of exchange. It is only through this way that transactions in crypto eco system will turn safer than it used to be before.
Activity: 199
i want join you,i wish you success
Activity: 126
I think the developer are well prepared with all the data before you start to promote your project!I think that's why this project will be successful!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
good project
i joined
username bitcointalk: maknassy
telegram username: pablonov
facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/chaffa.rafik
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
I am dreaming to start my property ladder with crypto currencies, looking forward to morgage offers in ETH ! Its on the horizon,  isn't it?  Great prospect this project !
Activity: 99
In fact, the project has a lot of information, so long as we look for it carefully, you can find the introduction of the project.
Activity: 196
I looked at your website and white paper. Absolutely negative impressions. The site is practically naked, and nothing is explained normally in white paper. You still work and work on your project.
Activity: 41
This is a great prpject. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: