Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 7. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
By reading the whitepater, what makes it different than others and the competition?
Who is developing and how to archive the goal?
Thanks!
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
It's great that I'm going to deposit immediately so I can make more money. Thank you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Great Concepts of trading, lending and staking cryptocurrency.

This will be help people who need to lend and people who has excess and looking for good return.

This sounds similar to SALT.

Waves needs some good projects to improve the Waves platform.
This might be it....
Activity: 16
Very promising. Only 5 000 000 token. I will keep an eye on this project !
Activity: 4
Great project keep up the good work
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
How will borrowers be vetted, and what ensures that loans would be paid back?  A 16% monthly interest rate is on a par with pawn shops, and while tempting from the lender's point of view it isn't very appetizing from a borrower's point of view.  I'm seeing some holes in this concept, and I'm also seeing a bunch of posts mentioning an airdrop but no info about an airdrop was found by me on the website.
Activity: 279
nice to see here a waves based token project again since a long time. after waves release good news with 100 transactions per second per 22nd december and release of new DEX i think it was a good choice to realize it with waves instead of ethereum for your lending concept.

also if you can fulfill your promises with 16 percent profit per month, it sound to me very interesting and i am looking forward for new infos and releases!!

good luck and big success!
Activity: 33
Nice. I think this project is promising. Wish you success.
Activity: 350
Sure this project will achieve greater results in the future, worthwhile project,the developers did a good job , they want to be a part of
Activity: 350
When I found out about this project in more detail, and I immediately wanted to be a part of , glad when you create such interesting projects
Activity: 198
Please tell me more about team who make this project.
I am also very interested to learn about the team. Interesting idea , good luck !
copper member
Activity: 42
Hi everyone! What's the current rate per token? Are you going to distribute the whole lot and divide it proportionally to contributions?

Price:

700000 CRL= 0.000087 BTC = PHASE 1
1000000CRL= 0.00012 BTC= PHASE 2
1000000 CRL=0.0002 BTC=PHASE 3
1300000 CRL= 0.00035 BTC= PHASE 4
Activity: 42
Cryptolending will be the future - buidling the new financial system!

Nice ICO and idea.

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Please tell me more about team who make this project.
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi everyone! What's the current rate per token? Are you going to distribute the whole lot and divide it proportionally to contributions?
FAW
Activity: 406
Merit: 28
CRYPTOLENDING very good solution, working in this field, waiting for the finished product
Activity: 57
The total supply is so small that is a great advantage than other project! But the promotion needs more work.
I am concerned about the project and  believe that it will be successful if team work hard!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
i do fully believe this team has seriously attached with this project and will not leave it in middle . will be happy to be a investor of it .
Activity: 252
it would be much better if it was based on ether network , still your idea is interesting , so will follow this project .
Pages:
Jump to: