Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 6. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Is there any bounty and airdrop? Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
low supply better for grow market price. i will keep this thread. good job dev.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
first he does not say how he is going to pay that 16 percent and then he does not have a purchase order

people are buying through the webpage, they do not buy by waveswallet.io
Activity: 28
first he does not say how he is going to pay that 16 percent and then he does not have a purchase order
Activity: 347
With Only Limited supplies of the coin, a demand that is high could secure a glorious outcome for the holders/bearer of the coin. Best of luck to the developer and the project.
Activity: 84
good idea with staking and lending and limited supply coin will be strong in market
That is new plan with lending wonderful 16% per month. I think this is best plan i saw. Hope it will always good so as i want
Activity: 327
good idea with staking and lending and limited supply coin will be strong in market
Activity: 532
Merit: 132

With Only Limited supplies of the coin, a demand that is high could secure a glorious outcome for the holders/bearer of the coin. Best of luck to the developer and the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
a consistent project of lending, very interesting in the long run and offering an investment security that pleases. very interesting.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
there are many lending websites that are popping out lately I wonder how one will be able to ask for a loan and I wonder what features your website has than the others
Activity: 54

new and increasingly efficient lending platforms are very well accepted by the community. because at the same time that they value themselves they are able to divide the profits with their investors. Very interesting.
Activity: 28
says that investors will earn 16 percent a month does not say where it's going to get that 16 percent?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I've just seen your roadmap and I'm really surpised by your ambitious  Cheesy
Also I would like to know on what do you base your forecast about price? Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
The project sounds very promising. Hope to see it to moon soon. Good luck!
Activity: 168
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
Activity: 27
I like the projects in Waves .... missing a bit more information differentiating the rest of projects, but the supply if it makes the currency attractive, I will follow it carefull
Activity: 5
Activity: 18
Great project!Good luck to Dev! Wink
Activity: 64
I really like your idea guys. Wish you all the best and will be following you on social media. Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: