Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 4. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I'm following your project
Cryptolending can go to the mars
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi everyone! What's the current rate per token? Are you going to distribute the whole lot and divide it proportionally to contributions?

Price:

700000 CRL= 0.000087 BTC = PHASE 1
1000000CRL= 0.00012 BTC= PHASE 2
1000000 CRL=0.0002 BTC=PHASE 3
1300000 CRL= 0.00035 BTC= PHASE 4

ah thanks, that clears it up. How much was contributed thus far?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice idea taking the waves blockchain. The concept of project is really great.Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Look very perfectly and good project.i hope this is very important and best investment.good luck team about your project
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Great project idea and look forward to more information and development!
Activity: 77
It looks very promising. I myself joined Airdrop and I think this is a very good project. I wish see your coin on different exchanges.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This looks exactly like a ponzi. How on earth will you pay that amount daily? Will you be paying people in cryptolend or in btc? Unless this is a premine so it is like a ponzi but the extra interest comes from the premine. So how does that work? What are we paid back in with the daily interest?
Activity: 448
I see bright future ahead of this project. Good luck
Activity: 350
Nice project with a future potential
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

I feel the possibility of waves a while ago. Please make it successful and make waves powerful.
Activity: 196
It may be a good  project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Lending, staking and trading, with a low max supply, I think you're on to something.  Also like the waves. 
Activity: 47
Great project! Everyone has an opportunity to get profit by staking, trading and lending. I am in. Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If all you do is look at whatever token just jumped 40% in a day you are going to have a heart attack in crypto. There are so many massive changes going on. The flux is incredible. At least a lending token has some sort of product attached to it. Although I'm not going to mortgage the house to buy into one, because big banks hate this stuff and countries are tying to ban them or label them as securities that need to be regulated by the government.

This ICO is worth watching. I may do some bounty tasks to earn some so I don't get nailed in taxes.
copper member
Activity: 42
this is had  a good project.. hope it will raise soon and become a new wave in the crypto world

waves is the future
Why did we choose the blockchain of waves?

Trade without limits

There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance.

You can Trade quickly and safely

A centralised matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money.

Don’t waste money on high commission fees

Our exchange has a small fixed commission on a per-order basis.

Never worry about the safety of your assets

Funds are kept in your wallet, not on the exchange.
Activity: 1
this is had  a good project.. hope it will raise soon and become a new wave in the crypto world
copper member
Activity: 42
Activity: 210
I joined the AirDrop
Good luck!
Activity: 176
i wish to have more coins :°( hope my modest amount can be me happy anyway : )
Activity: 176
I am really interested in this concept
Pages:
Jump to: