Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 32. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there a demo application for mobile devices now?

Re; Mobile Platform
No, the mobile platform will be announced and have beta releases next year in 2018.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
No, roadmap says that Alpha will be launched at Q1 2018.
What tasks of blockchain in this case? I think they will use miners PC's for calculations.
No, roadmap says that Alpha will be launched at Q1 2018.
Activity: 350
How can I mine your tokens?
as far as I understand the tokens can only be bought and about the mining I have not heard
Activity: 476
How can I mine your tokens?
Activity: 448
A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
what platforms do you use on your token?

Dear elsefaced,
Our platform is Ethereum for the blockchain.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
If i understand correctly your service will have a tools for analytics that will tell us which not popular coins have a potential for investment, isn't? It’s cool

On the platform there will be a system for analyzing many crypto-currencies. Analytics is made up of many factors, which helps to more accurately predict the course. I'm wondering, the platform will add new tokens to the listing?
This is a good question colleague! I would like to receive an official response to this

Dear alexsmalex and others,
This is correct, we will have a usable platform for pretty much any token, but our in-depth analysis will happen in a staggering fashion. First we will cover all the major tokens then add more to our daily analysis where real traders offer advice as well as automated systems. Though we will offer the ability to chart pretty much any currency that feeds from an exchange into our platform, deep analysis will be added for the most popular coins and then moving on to others requested.

Thanks for asking,
Cryptonetix
When will I receive the purchased tokens and what kind of wallet can I get?

Dear sahabond,
You will be able to use a wallet that stores ERC20 tokens, such as MyEtherWallet to house Cryptonetix tokens, or any other wallet that houses Ethereum assets (Such as Ledger).

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
what platforms do you use on your token?
I do not really understand the question? If on what technology they work so this eternium
If i understand correctly your service will have a tools for analytics that will tell us which not popular coins have a potential for investment, isn't? It’s cool

On the platform there will be a system for analyzing many crypto-currencies. Analytics is made up of many factors, which helps to more accurately predict the course. I'm wondering, the platform will add new tokens to the listing?
This is a good question colleague! I would like to receive an official response to this

They should If they want to progress.
Activity: 195

what happens to the tokens that will remain. Do they burn?
It's really helpful, if we would had such service when bitcoin was launched....
I did not really understand how your platform will work. Will you take a monthly fee with users providing information and tools?
How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company
When will I receive the purchased tokens and what kind of wallet can I get?
Pages:
Jump to: