Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 2. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/crystaltoken

Well, I think it will help the project and more potential investors will find out about it. Thanks for the link.
Yeah listing on ICO information sites maybe really good to gather more investment on ICO, sure
I'm glad to see that the team is actively working on the project, and the administrator is actively responding to all our questions that interest us. Thanks to this activity, users will not doubt that the team is real, and they can invest in it.
On this cryptoworld not so much people cares about reality of the team, but about the success and chances to get good profit from any project
Activity: 504
When the end part of ico will come to us? I mean, when it completely will be finished? Or it's secret information?
I'm glad to see that the team is actively working on the project, and the administrator is actively responding to all our questions that interest us. Thanks to this activity, users will not doubt that the team is real, and they can invest in it.
If the team of devs won't stop work like that on this project I think there's nothing really hard to them to make it succesful

I think that the project team has already proved that it can work effectively. Personally, I have no doubt about it.
I'm also think there is no doubt in the perfect team work of developers, let them show their results after end of ico
Sure they will show it, be more patient with your waitings and hopes please, there is not "gods" that have unlimited time to work
If the team of devs won't stop work like that on this project I think there's nothing really hard to them to make it succesful

I think that the project team has already proved that it can work effectively. Personally, I have no doubt about it.
I'm also think there is no doubt in the perfect team work of developers, let them show their results after end of ico
Activity: 266

This machine bot learning information about the project really interesting to see on the work, going to try it out after some time Smiley
Yep, this method is maybe a literally don't be so trustful to usual users, but check it out on the work and see what will happens
This machine bot learning information about the project really interesting to see on the work, going to try it out after some time Smiley

Certainly. In addition to the excellent and well-coordinated work of the team, there is  a good product and a promising project.
I've picked it also to my portfolio for long-term coins, because some time ago I did big research about this and it's really good
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The innovation of this project and this idea making me sick about how good may be features of it
So you're going to invest on this ICO? Or you just will talking on this thread how good it is?
The innovation of this project and this idea making me sick about how good may be features of it
When on this thread or website will come other new announcements? We will wait it eagerly to see Smiley
How did you properly choose and calculate the amount that will circulating supply after the ico? On 1st post it tells like it's 15 millions
I think this was made even earlier on stage when project was only idea and devs thought about it
How did you properly choose and calculate the amount that will circulating supply after the ico? On 1st post it tells like it's 15 millions
I’m happy to tell that CrystalToken is now listed on ICO Champs!  Kiss

Thank you for sharing the link. You have an excellent site. I think the project can get a lot of traffic.
Don't sure if that's allowed by the team to post there any links, but though it's not forbidden by rules
I think there is no doubt about that, you can post it if thread don't self-moderated by authors, so anything will save up here
But you know that threads that are self-moderated don't seems like trustful to it's customers because they can delete any negative post

Thank you for sharing the link. You have an excellent site. I think the project can get a lot of traffic.
Don't sure if that's allowed by the team to post there any links, but though it's not forbidden by rules
I think there is no doubt about that, you can post it if thread don't self-moderated by authors, so anything will save up here

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: