Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 8. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

Perhaps the team will publish these results later.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.

The ICO is currently on Batch 3 of Stage 1 and they are 5 Stages for competition of the ICO.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 322

Activity: 34

Activity: 266

Activity: 149
Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.

You can deposit ETH, adding the ETH address to you profile (not from exchanges) and BTC any method, your tokens will be credited when the round starts.

Activity: 266
Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.
Activity: 36
Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

I hope that the tokens of this project will go to large exchanges. This will give a good coin growth.

Isn't it too early to talk about token listing now, ICO haven't ended yet but yeah definitely am sure token would be listed. We hope this project would hit close to hard cap or anything close to it in its token sale so that listing fees in big exchanges wouldn't be a problem.

Yes, after ICO the target of the team is to list their token in exchanges so the token will have its value. I can't wait this token to be listed in big exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I hope that the tokens of this project will go to large exchanges. This will give a good coin growth.

Isn't it too early to talk about token listing now, ICO haven't ended yet but yeah definitely am sure token would be listed. We hope this project would hit close to hard cap or anything close to it in its token sale so that listing fees in big exchanges wouldn't be a problem.

Listing on exchanges comes up after the ICO campaign!

Yes, I am too saying that will happen after the ICO just kike other coins. It all takes time to get listed for trading with others.

But it looks like most projects are quickly getting listed in Hitbtc especially towards the last week of the ICO.
Activity: 149

Yes, I am too saying that will happen after the ICO just kike other coins. It all takes time to get listed for trading with others.
What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

You can send BTC from any wallet, even exchanges.
ETH needs to be sent from your ETH profile address, just add it on your account and then send it, it needs to be your wallet not from exchanges. After adding the address it cannot be change.

Activity: 125

Pages:
Jump to: