Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 6. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Q&A may be only if the projects already get the most popular questions to it's own, but if the project changes with time it need to do it more and more
Activity: 504
I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
I hope that in some future time the projects that will come to us will do it much faster, because IMO nobody likes to wait so much time
This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
You can find detailed advantage and opportunities that you need to and compare it by reading WP on the website, friend
I've read it some time before and hope there will be more detailed information further, to help new customers better understand the idea of a project

I think in White Paper everything is described in the most detail. This is the main document of the project. At least I have almost no questions after studying WP.
For me it's really enough for good understanding, but not for all new customers, maybe
It must updates on time, and when it works like that every new customer will rightly understand the mean of a project and targets of it's develop
This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
You can find detailed advantage and opportunities that you need to and compare it by reading WP on the website, friend
I've read it some time before and hope there will be more detailed information further, to help new customers better understand the idea of a project

I think in White Paper everything is described in the most detail. This is the main document of the project. At least I have almost no questions after studying WP.
For me it's really enough for good understanding, but not for all new customers, maybe
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 149
Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money

In fact, there are now many projects that announce the results after the end of ICO. I think this is not a problem.
For sure there isn't any problems with that, just it will be better if token will be supported by many big sponsors

I think the presence of a fund-raising indicator can not affect the participation of large investors in the ICO.
Yeah but it may cause affect of low-budget customers won't trust the project because they will think that project not so good only for that reason
I think you're right about that, and I'm as low-budget investor also have affect on my mind by that indicators, if they don't fills up really fast
Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money

In fact, there are now many projects that announce the results after the end of ICO. I think this is not a problem.
For sure there isn't any problems with that, just it will be better if token will be supported by many big sponsors

I think the presence of a fund-raising indicator can not affect the participation of large investors in the ICO.
Yeah but it may cause affect of low-budget customers won't trust the project because they will think that project not so good only for that reason
Activity: 224

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Not so much per one coin, I'd going in with about 0.2-0.4 eth for future growth, hope the project will succeed

We all expect this from the project. I think that this will happen, the team in the project is quite professional. A lot depends on the team.

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

Not so much per one coin, I'd going in with about 0.2-0.4 eth for future growth, hope the project will succeed
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of Crystal Token has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
It will get this value when the team will show that they really hard working on it, people point about teams and projects that working hard
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?

There are always things to improve and when they come it will be updated.

Nice to hear that you update it right when it comes, not just after that for a long time
Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?

Undoubtedly, there can be changes. And this often happens. The main thing is for the team to make timely corrections to all documents and the road map.
I wonder if there exists any change-log on that times in white paper also? Where we can see every movement
Pages:
Jump to: