Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 5. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important CrystalToken details on ICO Champs Now..
I think before posting any links on this thread you maybe firstly asked about this to community manager?
Activity: 336
pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Hello! Certainly. Team work deserves respect and increases the credibility of the project. It's nice to watch the team work.
What I've already seen by the work of that team made me confident in good future of a project and ICO too
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
It's not really necessary to have some alternative to do good ICO, just well marketing, bounty and ads, with good idea
I like this project, the site and the WP are very well decorated, the team did a good job. Judging from the description about the project is somewhat making me interested to continue see the progress of this coin.Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH?

You get the dividends in VCYL which can be converted to CYL or ETH and be withdraw.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
This is perfect, that we can withdraw and convert our dividends without any problems or hard ways to do that
What is the projected market cap of Crystal Token? After token sale
In my opinion the projected cap of any token can't be predicted, because it's unpredictable by many ways
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I like this project, the site and the WP are very well decorated, the team did a good job. Judging from the description about the project is somewhat making me interested to continue see the progress of this coin.Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH?

You get the dividends in VCYL which can be converted to CYL or ETH and be withdraw.

Activity: 36
What is the projected market cap of Crystal Token? After token sale

Hi! Previously, this issue has already been discussed. Dividends can be paid only in tokens.
It's still good that they will be even paid in my opinion, always good to have some extra earnings
Advantages and opportunities of this projects are pretty well for invest in that small amount atleast, or something more if you have enough to
Activity: 266

Hi! Previously, this issue has already been discussed. Dividends can be paid only in tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.

Airdrop campaigns were already made, being  telegram and other ones.

And can we ask if there will be anything else? New airdrops or something?
I think there won't be any more airdrops atleast, but I cant say it right, just thinking
thx for the answer, I'm sad about that, but still going to invest in this ICO for long-term hodling
Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.

I think there won't be any more airdrops atleast, but I cant say it right, just thinking

It is a pity that earlier I did not know about your project, I would undoubtedly take part.

Yep, I'm also interested in this information because the project is pretty good in my opinion

Activity: 43

Activity: 280

Activity: 149
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Q&A may be only if the projects already get the most popular questions to it's own, but if the project changes with time it need to do it more and more

The team can provide the most frequently asked questions and post them, then add to the fact.
Pages:
Jump to: