Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 7. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?

Undoubtedly, there can be changes. And this often happens. The main thing is for the team to make timely corrections to all documents and the road map.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?

There are always things to improve and when they come it will be updated.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Activity: 336

Activity: 504
I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of Crystal Token has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
Also I want to point the social contacts and managers work are pretty well working, you can find an answer on any question that you have or ask it
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of Crystal Token has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Thanks for the clarification, this standard of the token will not be a problem on the decentralized exchanges.
That's good that ERC-20 tokens now are working on so many exchanges and it made for us easy to trade it
Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hi! The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
That's good that devs let's any people use their budgets without limits on minimal amount, because it ruins it for newbie-investors

Of course, I think the project is interested in a large amount of investment, this can be achieved with the help of small private investors.
I will do it though I'm new on this field and it will be about my first investment, but I believe in some good pumps in future
Activity: 280
Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Thanks for the clarification, this standard of the token will not be a problem on the decentralized exchanges.
Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hi! The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
That's good that devs let's any people use their budgets without limits on minimal amount, because it ruins it for newbie-investors

Of course, I think the project is interested in a large amount of investment, this can be achieved with the help of small private investors.

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

Activity: 77
This project-Crystal Token is quite interesting! Definitely interested

pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Hello! Certainly. Team work deserves respect and increases the credibility of the project. It's nice to watch the team work.
Activity: 149
pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: