Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 2. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
When does timeline 2019 be shown? And when is planned to start ecosystem with gattered partners?
And when will homepage be updated with team, october infos etc?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is there a finished product? I mean an Autonomous car. I'm interested in learning about cars drones and alternative fuel. I think that the trend for the future. Perhaps your project will be one of the successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Cube not looking after investor community’s of late, been with you since ICO, but when project goes quiet on updates, progress and investor updates, leads to skepticism, doubt and uncertainty for followers/investors, this community has grown zero in 3 months. Please address this and turn it around.
Activity: 968
Good news would be new exchange...:joy_cat:
LARGE international exchange (s). Or running ecosystem that hopefully will rise price by lot of partners that buy AUTO for buying driving informations.
Cube car doesnt make more trading volume? I guess cubecars got a cubebox all?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
it looks like your project needs some links, twitter, facebook, telegram and others, to see the latest developments of this project. I want to know what the latest information from this project you can provide and what are the next plans?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Please update the website it looks so immature...the project is just wonderfull. I like it like wow
Activity: 827
We aim to make CubeBox global within the end of this year - beginning of next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
CUBEBOX english this year? Actions for price rising? Price goals? We would like more informations...
You don't have to kick every bot manually. There are some group management bots which will block spam automatically. I saw them in Many other groups. I'm just suggesting that. You can't be online for 24/7 and focus on deleting those spam messages.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
FBF @cubeintel had a September Meetup at Grand Hyatt Hotel Seoul. Cube Announced SYNAPSE, an advanced major blockchain based securityplatform for autonomousvehicles! with PaloAltoNetworks #TRAPS!
Activity: 546
Do you think that Blackberry QNX is a competitor for Cube? If I understand right they wants to protect communication for connected and self-driving cars. Isn't it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
While all coins are showing an increase, why is CUBE still not moving?
What is it, that you copy posts?

And where do you see, that all the coins showing an increase? I see that the market is still weak, although many are trying to be fixed.
Activity: 644
Cube had Kick-off meeting with Samsung Anycar(vehicle maintenance service alliance). Actively having conversations on development of vehicle maintenance services linked for #CubeBox users. #blockchain #crypto
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
cubeintel had a follow up meeting with Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche (Volkswagen Group) under organization of E&Co on 19.09.2018 in Berlin, Germany! Another meeting with Groupe PSA 21.09.2018 in Paris, France. Talked about Cube's early strategy and interest
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Potential partner, i think is better to wait and be sure of the partenariat before selling hype , im not accustom to see cube doing that, but i really hope it will take place because if not the conséquences for the holders......
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Patience is the most important) It is not time yet, all coins can not grow at the same time. I think that everything will change in October.
Merit: 100
Swipe
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why did the price pump two hours ago BEFORE the news were published?!

What news?

follow the thehegram talk channel. there you will always find news related to this project. There is a lot of activity there and you can have fun talking to other people and project participants.
Activity: 868
Cube team are doing great, and over delivering so far on their roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: