Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 6. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Can anybody buy my Cube/AUTO at forkdelta? I'm selling it @123sats or 16k gwei only.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
A recent McKinsey report says car connectivity over the past few years has evolved from theoretical concept to reality. As a value pool, connectivity may reach $450 billion to $750 billion worldwide by 2030.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Why does coinmarketcap states total supply as 7.2 billion but everywhere else it states 72 million. Which is the correct amount?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
When on May exactly is the release of "OTA Ver 1.0"? I can't seem to fins the exact date on the website or the Announcement thread.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Cube Intelligence has successfully completed Seoul Workshop with e & co on May 11th!

It is hard to predict where we will see this project in the future. The team is very hardworking.
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Is there news from developers about new exchanges?
With such volumes of trades it is time to add to Binance,then the price will soar several times
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I was glad to participate in such a great project,the team works perfectly and please reports at the end of the week about the work done,but the price began to fall,with what it can be connected?
There is nothing to be surprised, now the price falls on many coins and this is just a temporary phenomenon. Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The Cube platform is aimed at correcting these factors and improving the security of the system. With the help of the blockbuster, developers are striving to create a network with an accelerated and reliable exchange of information Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I was glad to participate in such a great project,the team works perfectly and please reports at the end of the week about the work done,but the price began to fall,with what it can be connected?
Activity: 98
I have a question.. where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? will a user keeping his or her tokens on bitdice get dividends or we have to keep it on wallets like my otherwallet?
Activity: 27
I hear that you wull  have spring meetup 2018 . How i can resign to join
Merit: 502
The market for automotive connectivity services will be worth $750 billion by 2030, according to McKinsey & Co.

If an agreement is signed with a few large companies, nobody can get them at these prices.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Withdrawal fee on HitBtc is 1457 tokens. That is absurd! It is half my entire holding. Can devs do something about that?
My sister works with autonomous vehicles development. But not with blockchain. She said being able to hack vechicles is a big problem (terrorism etc). So maybe this is a solution for their work, who knows.
yes its could be very huge
cube auto is a very high security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle
blockchain is a final solution for unhackble Autonomous Vehicle
and hack of vehicles will be no more an issue for a costumers  and for the company
but the team should hard work on the project.

Then go team!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
My sister works with autonomous vehicles development. But not with blockchain. She said being able to hack vechicles is a big problem (terrorism etc). So maybe this is a solution for their work, who knows.
yes its could be very huge
cube auto is a very high security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle
blockchain is a final solution for unhackble Autonomous Vehicle
and hack of vehicles will be no more an issue for a costumers  and for the company
but the team should hard work on the project.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
MG Damage Insurance - Cube Intelligence, Development of "Customer-oriented insurance products"

(L) Richard Biggs, Cube Intelligence Representative (R) Kim Dong Joo, MG Insurance Representative

- Combining with Blockchain technology, pioneering innovative insurance market
- 'One-stop automobile aftermarket service' oriented, development of insurance business model
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Notifications are very low. I hope the team continues to be more like an old man.
Pages:
Jump to: