Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 8. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is a good thing that the team works. Let’s see will they make good agreements? I hope they will enter to binance. It is a big market for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Do you intend to move onto the ICX chain ? As a result, you are both your southern korean project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
"Crypto Exchange Lists the Blockchain Startup Protecting Autonomous Cars", an article about Cube Intelligence on Cointelegraph. I share the link:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-lists-the-blockchain-startup-protecting-autonomous-cars
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC.  
Binance Coming Soon...

How do you know AUTO will be listed on Binance? I think it is not so easy to get listed on that exchange since it costs a lot. I think the dev team should foucus on development and do not waste money to do that.

Like always, people talk and spread predictions without anything concrete. Cube is a nice project which has bright future (if team execute what they promised us), but Binance...Let's slow down a lil bit
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am impressed that this token is doing fairly well in its early stages and it looks like the Team is very equipped to get it to the next level. I think right now the price might be a little down because the bounty hunters are probably offloading right now, so once they are done and dusted, we can see a nice climb as it goes up organically since it is also going on more exchanges. It has a nice volume as well, so that is a very good pointer there seeing that it has demand in place.
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC. 
Binance Coming Soon...

How do you know AUTO will be listed on Binance? I think it is not so easy to get listed on that exchange since it costs a lot. I think the dev team should foucus on development and do not waste money to do that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 142
Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC. 
Binance Coming Soon...
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
here I have said already one time that soon the technology of the chain chain will take root in the ordinary life of people and everyone will begin to understand this technology and to it there will be an increasing interest, this company is an example, we are waiting for the coin to grow)
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
At this moment the demand is not listed on a global stock exchange. But when it is listed, the volume will increase too.
And why do not you like OKEx. It is an excellent exchanger with a good trading volume. By the same AUTO plan to flood on HitBtc by the middle of the month. I think everything will be ok. Wink

I think the Okex is a reliable exchange with enough trading volume, there is no need to pay money for listing on other exchanges, the dev team should take good care of the development.

I also like to trade AUTO on that exchange, recently, there is reward activity there, if you deposit AUTO and trade them, you will get extra AUTO as reward. So, if you want to buy or sell AUTO, you can go there.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
At this moment the demand is not listed on a global stock exchange. But when it is listed, the volume will increase too.
And why do not you like OKEx. It is an excellent exchanger with a good trading volume. By the same AUTO plan to flood on HitBtc by the middle of the month. I think everything will be ok. Wink

I think the Okex is a reliable exchange with enough trading volume, there is no need to pay money for listing on other exchanges, the dev team should take good care of the development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Up to now it is the best ICO 2018.
And this is only the beginning

Congratulations to the dev team and the ico investors, the price on okex is very nice, about 3 times of the ico eth price, it seems this project is very promising with so many supporters. I just want to know if there will be some big incoming exchanges?
of course very promsing for future, see the volume about cube/auto now. i think auto will be hit 1$, and the investor will get very rich letter. in this mounth auto go to hitbtc march and next soon maybe go to binance and 1$ or more is real
Of course, this is a cool project with excellent solutions. But have you seen the Total Supply 7,200,000,000.00 AUTO. I think that 1$ is a lot, at least in the near future. Today, if it is 0.5$, then it will be excellent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Congratulations to the dev team and the ico investors, the price on okex is very nice, about 3 times of the ico eth price, it seems this project is very promising with so many supporters. I just want to know if there will be some big incoming exchanges?
of course very promsing for future, see the volume about cube/auto now. i think auto will be hit 1$, and the investor will get very rich letter. in this mounth auto go to hitbtc march and next soon maybe go to binance and 1$ or more is real
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Activity: 89
Never mind my last post: upcoming HitBTC in March
MOOOOOOON!!!
Activity: 89
Great success on OKEX
Any other exchanges anytime soon, admin?
Thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Okex is competing with binance as volume. I hope it will be listed on the exchange and a nice volume will emerge.

Congratulations to CUBE!!!  Grin Grin

it'll list in Hitbtc very soon.

Cheesy Cheesy and i think AUTO will be in Binance in the near future!!
Pages:
Jump to: