Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 10. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
They are very active on telegram. They answer almost every question there at the moment.. maybe they forgot about the forum
Thanks for your comment, I don't have access to their telegram channel (may be because of some restrictions).
If possible paste the answers here.

Do you get paid by them to act as if everything is ok with this scam?
Would you care to state your case, Graphicdesigns? Cause otherwise I'll paint your name with "SCAM" all over everything too
They are very active on telegram. They answer almost every question there at the moment.. maybe they forgot about the forum
Thank you, brave soul. This bunch of yapping idiots here can't get over the fact that few admins assigned to project are simply not capable of maintaining responses to hundred posts by few wailing people with same question
There you go  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cube Intelligence
Thanks for your comment, I don't have access to their telegram channel (may be because of some restrictions).

Hello,

This is Hye from Cube support.
We sincerely apologize for the late response.
The link to cube's official telegram is : https://t.me/joinchat/HEId7g9EFqAGkWqAtD67Hg
You can also find the link from our website cubeint.io

Thank you so much for your interest in Cube!

Best regards,
Cube Intelligence

Hello,

Thanks for supporting Cube.
I sincerely apologize that we were not able to take care of ANN thread. We have tried our best to keep our Cube's fans and customers satisfied with theirs questions and concerns. However, as we know we are all human. We really apologize about it, and promise to keep the ANN actively answered.
Thank you very much for your support in Cube :-D

Best regards,
Cube  Support
Cube Intelligence
So i see this scam Project is still running. I warned you a Long time ago that this Project is one hugr scam. Nobody listened, so you deserve to get burned!!!

Hello,

This is Hye from Cube team.
I sincerely apologize that we were not able to take care of the thread at ANN. We have been working on our bounty post, into&support email accounts, and other SNS marketings as well as our ICO rounds with limited team members, and just realized that we haven't get a chance to take care of our ANN thread. We really sincerely apologize that. We will have a meet-up in Korea at the end of February. Please contact us by email : [email protected] if you would like to attend the meetup. Also we have an office in London, UK. So please feel free to let us know if you would like to visit us and see our work! Your opinions are very important to us to improve Cube Intelligence!
We always appreciate your considerations and interests in Cube.
Thank you very much for your understandings.

Best regards,
Hye

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Do you get paid by them to act as if everything is ok with this scam?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Activity: 6
This is a 100% scam project. No one answered any questions and they kept on doing dubious things. I can see quite a few similar ones going on. There is one called "gas files" - and people must be blind to believe a single word coming out. I challenged them to provide technical details, and all they gave is more fluff. Even without going into details, cloud storage is race to zero cost, letting alone the zero technical knowhow of the dev team there. I still see people are eager to put in money. Pretty weird.

Finally somebody with some brains in this thread! I like your post, it just earned you +2 merit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
This is a 100% scam project. No one answered any questions and they kept on doing dubious things. I can see quite a few similar ones going on. There is one called "gas files" - and people must be blind to believe a single word coming out. I challenged them to provide technical details, and all they gave is more fluff. Even without going into details, cloud storage is race to zero cost, letting alone the zero technical knowhow of the dev team there. I still see people are eager to put in money. Pretty weird.
Also they never answered to any of comemnts that this is a scam Project!
Oh come on, now they changed their Team again. First they had People from Porsche and VW in their Team and now they suddenly have People from Samsung. This is ridiculous. What a joke!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I hope it is not a malicious project. It is true that there are some deficiencies, but no project is perfect.
So i see this scam Project is still running. I warned you a Long time ago that this Project is one hugr scam. Nobody listened, so you deserve to get burned!!!
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
Noobs still think this Scam project is legit. Watch them get burned soon!

I totally agree with you.
So far this project has accomplished nothing, just copied some paper from the net and constantly keep changing their team members and positions.
Too many red flags for me.
I'll watch this one from the sideline with some popcorn.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
At least a bad moderated ico, we need one from cube here to answer investors.
Activity: 6
I hope its not a scam.. I invested a lot. What seems strange to me after I put money into it..is that on their facebook page there are only fake comments.. like bought comments from people with over 5000 friends and if you check their profiles they post on a lot of icos very similar comments.. the same with the official youtube videos.. I hope thats just normal way of doing marketing in korea, but this gives me also a strange feeling.. I would prefer 1-2 real comments than 100 strange comments like "great project" "good ico" "great investment" ...

they also changed their adress? Maybe im wrong so don't take this what i write too serious.. but last time I've checked some adress of cube, the company located in some company village in wooden buildings.. like some special startup company village.. and now it's in a big expensive old building in London?:S maybe that's all okay.. just wondered..

edit: Yes I'm right.. On their website, there is the "old building in the middle of London" adress and on the Cube Intelligence LTD official company paper, there is the company wooden village adress.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11052579

maybe thats not a big thing?! I'm not very informed about the company stuff in england...

you can also see in the official paper that Philip Lee terminated himself as a Director and Robert Lee Cooke is the new Director since 16.01.2018..which is some random Guy of their Team? "Robert Cooke" and Philip Lee joined afterwards again as a person with significant control of the company. Both got 100 shares.

Robert Lee Cooke has another adress, which is some company building in London, where you can rent space.. I'm confused by all the adresses..

Robert Lee Cooke is sitting in this "rent space office building" in london and Philip Lee in korea. That are all the people involved according to the paper!? (link above)

I still believe in this project and hope it will be a success and not a scam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The project's seminars are still ongoing. The seminars in Dubai are over. You still have a chance to join the signing and other campaigns of the Cube project. Instead of saying I would join, join now. You will certainly not regret it because you are part of this project. Make your examination required. I think you should apply now. There is no other similar project. A very high quality project on vehicles.
Activity: 44
I didn't put money in this project but I am watching it since a few months ago. I still want to believe that is no a SCAM because is looking very promising for the automotive domain.
Pages:
Jump to: