Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 3. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 109
The test version of the algorithm of SYNAPSE has been released on GitHub.

https://github.com/cubeint/synapse

Merit: 250
Well the tokens are automaticly part of the carsharing system of cubecar ...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think this project will be able to compete with other projects. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
How many visitor are expected at sharing festival?
And we new exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think Cube create a security system to protect the vehicle from being hacked autonomous. Unlike previous methods do not prevent hacking, we use technology blockchain. Apply blockchain not a hack at all unless you hack hundreds of thousands of computers simultaneously. Cube uses blockchains, artificial intelligence, and quantum encryption technology Hash. A great idea!
Right, the Cube has been equipped with the technology blockchain and Quantum Encryption Hash, so that it will guarantee every transaction much safer and transaparant than before. I believe this project will progressively grow for the future.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Why did the price pump two hours ago BEFORE the news were published?!

What news?
Activity: 8
I think Cube create a security system to protect the vehicle from being hacked autonomous. Unlike previous methods do not prevent hacking, we use technology blockchain. Apply blockchain not a hack at all unless you hack hundreds of thousands of computers simultaneously. Cube uses blockchains, artificial intelligence, and quantum encryption technology Hash. A great idea!
Activity: 868
The market is down, keep this in mind. Products are super - when marketing is a bit more focused an the basics, world is happy:)
And if you look very exactly, the linkedin team member link is on the website.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Will AUTO token swap on oen blockchain in 2018 already?
Activity: 37
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Activity: 827
Will AUTO token swap on oen blockchain in 2018 already?
Hello Cube enthusiasts,

Greetings!

Here are our August month's progress updates and highlights for your kind perusal.

August 1, 2018, ~ August 7, 2018, 
Intern Development team presented their development results

Maas Multi-Modal development team
Implementation of optimal traffic route algorithm including road link information, sightseeing information, accommodation information, subway & bus coordinates, and map data at the same time

Data Monitization Team
Data market structure and scale, Cube strategy, Data providing scenario, Vehicle manufacturer data sales strategy, Road management agency data sales strategy, Insurer data sales strategy, Cascading company data sales strategy, Adjacent market strategy
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
1. Additions to the planned roadmap for October 2018

We are going to add a official meetup event in October.
The exact date and venue has not yet been confirmed, and application for entrance will be received two weeks before the event.
* The scheduled November's conference in Tokyo has not been changed.

2. Roadmap update for 2019

We are receiving many inquiries about the 2019 roadmap and vision. There are items to be released within this year prior to the 2019 roadmap. Therefore, the roadmap for 2019 will be updated within November 2018.
Activity: 644
Why did the price pump two hours ago BEFORE the news were published?!
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I read something a few months back about the NYSE doing something in November..something to do with regulation.
We create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, 90% of data has been created in the last two years. As the new technologies are emerging the data growth will accelerate even more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Connected cars generate a massive amount of data during only one day. All of this data has value and #CUBE wishes to place this data to good use.
Activity: 4
how many coins used CUBE’s  technology?
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
CUBE will protect autonomous vehicles from malicious cyber attacks! With a rising number of these type of vehicles, security is one of the main concerns.
I think that providing such security is the task of the car manufacturer. If the car is sold - it should already be absolutely safe.

You mean like every computer is absolutely safe when it is sold? Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
CUBE will protect autonomous vehicles from malicious cyber attacks! With a rising number of these type of vehicles, security is one of the main concerns.
I think that providing such security is the task of the car manufacturer. If the car is sold - it should already be absolutely safe.
Pages:
Jump to: