Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 9. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Okex is competing with binance as volume. I hope it will be listed on the exchange and a nice volume will emerge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

how much price cube in ICO? i see in forkdelta price no more 1k sat eth in buy order
whether the price is already normal or far below ico price?

Looks like cube investors dont like etherdelta like exchanges, after a week nothing notable have happened there, Has the team ever said anything about exchange?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
CUBE ( $AUTO) Now Available, World-Premiering on OKEx

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/968824016550092800
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

how much price cube in ICO? i see in forkdelta price no more 1k sat eth in buy order
whether the price is already normal or far below ico price?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
now they got a new website and logo design:)
It makes sense, actually, not to be confused with digicube whose ticker is CUBE and its price could give anyone heart attack ($0.00032)

Yes, the logotype and design now need to be given more time and attention.
Because there are many projects with similar logos, which is sometimes misleading. In some, even the name of the token is the same.
Merit: 500
einc.io
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It makes sense, actually, not to be confused with digicube whose ticker is CUBE and its price could give anyone heart attack ($0.00032)
Activity: 6
Cube (AUTO) token seems to be added as an ERC20 coin:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x622dFfCc4e83C64ba959530A5a5580687a57581b

Supply: 7,200,000,000 AUTO
Confirms with the hardcap, tokens are split by 100 today. (So I've you bought 1 token you've got 100 now on your balance)

Yeah you're right! Smiley allready got mine today
Cheers! I got mine week ago Smiley
Activity: 7
Just go the the website and log in, you will get instructions there. Make sure you send it to something you have access to! A MEW wallet with ledger/trezor would be best.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
what link should i click to fill out the KYC form???
Activity: 6

Confirms with the hardcap, tokens are split by 100 today. (So I've you bought 1 token you've got 100 now on your balance)

Yeah you're right! Smiley allready got mine today
Activity: 3

ICO is finished, participation was awesome all sold in a short time.
Now kyc is in progress, token distribution will be announced.

Is that true? I can not see any announcement about that both in this thread and on the official website, I do not know why there is no much updates here.
They focus on telegram
Activity: 100

Is that true? I can not see any announcement about that both in this thread and on the official website, I do not know why there is no much updates here.
Activity: 1
Cool
If you do it, it will be great.
Activity: 100
So i see this scam Project is still running. I warned you a Long time ago that this Project is one hugr scam. Nobody listened, so you deserve to get burned!!!

Hello,

This is Hye from Cube team.
I sincerely apologize that we were not able to take care of the thread at ANN. We have been working on our bounty post, into&support email accounts, and other SNS marketings as well as our ICO rounds with limited team members, and just realized that we haven't get a chance to take care of our ANN thread. We really sincerely apologize that. We will have a meet-up in Korea at the end of February. Please contact us by email : [email protected] if you would like to attend the meetup. Also we have an office in London, UK. So please feel free to let us know if you would like to visit us and see our work! Your opinions are very important to us to improve Cube Intelligence!
We always appreciate your considerations and interests in Cube.
Thank you very much for your understandings.

Best regards,
Hye

Just mentioned above, if there are some explainations about the copied whitepaper and changed dev team? I think the dev team should answer that questions before saying sorry not able to maintain the ANN thread.
They are very active on telegram. They answer almost every question there at the moment.. maybe they forgot about the forum
Thanks for your comment, I don't have access to their telegram channel (may be because of some restrictions).
If possible paste the answers here.

Do you get paid by them to act as if everything is ok with this scam?
Would you care to state your case, Graphicdesigns? Cause otherwise I'll paint your name with "SCAM" all over everything too
"Graphicdesigns" is a SCAM: don't pay mind to his/her posts at all!
p.s. how does it feel?
Pages:
Jump to: