Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 25. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
No one denied the importance of cultural place as the tourism destination.
Through the project, it will simplified everyone's need for tourism activity.
This project help everyone to get many kind of support stuff to travel, such as ticket, accommodation, etc.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
yes I agree with you, I also love this technology to such an area of art. this is an innovative idea and idea. hopefully this project becomes a great success project.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
That is basically a platform for tourists, I understand it correctly?
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail

Thanks for your interest in this project!

But it's not only cultural Events. We also aim to acquire the whole concert market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
You can find out more details on the website. or read the white paper. There are all the necessary details of this project. Wink

Hey,

This is probably only half of the truth. It depends on your daily life. If you love traveling, visiting institution galleries, concerts etc. it's not only for tourists

Hey thanks a lot for this!

We're trying everything to connect the whole Arts industry and much much more
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I alone recently found out about the project? Or he really only just appeared on the forum with a description?

Yes, yes, I also just noticed the project yesterday. Something fresh. Have you already read the project and its idea?

In general terms, yes, the idea is very unusual, to some extent even ambitious for the whole world.

And what is the main idea? And then I really did not have time to get acquainted in full with these data.

The whole point of the project is to create a platform in which people will interact, who are faced with the travels and cultures of countries

Wow, this is really something amazing. I think that it will be very interesting for the community and the first investors will not be long in coming

I agree, especially since the project clearly describes the further development of the program of the project itself

Even so? It is necessary all the same to learn more about the project, but it's not the case.

Yes, yes, read it, I think that you will only be surprised at how everything is beautifully described and available in the first place
Activity: 434
I alone recently found out about the project? Or he really only just appeared on the forum with a description?

Yes, yes, I also just noticed the project yesterday. Something fresh. Have you already read the project and its idea?

In general terms, yes, the idea is very unusual, to some extent even ambitious for the whole world.

And what is the main idea? And then I really did not have time to get acquainted in full with these data.

The whole point of the project is to create a platform in which people will interact, who are faced with the travels and cultures of countries

Wow, this is really something amazing. I think that it will be very interesting for the community and the first investors will not be long in coming

I agree, especially since the project clearly describes the further development of the program of the project itself

Even so? It is necessary all the same to learn more about the project, but it's not the case.

Hey,

thanks for your interest may this explains everything in short?

Cultural Places is the first holistic platform in the cultural sector that connects
visitors, institutions, artists, content creators and donors. Cultural Places will
disrupt the cultural sector as it redefines the relations between all stakeholders
and creates new business opportunities. The core is its own crypto currency – the
Cultural Coin – based on blockchain technology. That reinvents and simplifies
cultural financing, sponsoring and ticketing.

But it's not only cultural institutions like museums. we also aim concerts, Zoo, Entertainment Park everything toursim offers.

Pages:
Jump to: