Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 28. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The other part is that the  platform offers a fundamentally new approach to cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.

Crowdfunding - you mean, if I'm a musician and want to record an album, I could do it using Cultural Places?
Activity: 109
Did I get it right that the business is based on blockchain-powered ticket sales for gigs, exhibitions and stuff?

Yes this is one part!

The other part is that the  platform offers a fundamentally new approach to cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.
Activity: 42
Did I get it right that the business is based on blockchain-powered ticket sales for gigs, exhibitions and stuff?
Activity: 7
I've already asked in a German speaking discussion about this project and I'm happy that I've found this one now. I find the idea very interesting, but it would be my first ICO. What do I have to do before participating?

Hey planingkoala,

thanks for your interest in this project (:! First of all you need a Wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens like MyEtherWallet. Then you have to whitelist on our website.

Just click "Participate Now" on our Website and Follow the Steps.

www.culturalplaces.com
I already knew the app because it is really useful when travelling! But I never took part in something like an ICO. But it doesn't sound too complicated, I think I'll just try it step by step. If there are any complications for me, I always can contact you here or via the Telegram chat, right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
reserve russian translate Smiley

Hey Konstant,

we have no translation bounty. But maybe you could send me an PM in Bitcoin Talk as i have another question for you (:
I don't speak any russian, but I just was watching some youtube clips about Cultural Places and the Cultural Coin. I guess, I also found some clips in russian language too. Maybe that would be interesting for you, konstant111?

I don't understand what you're talking about, you need a video about your project or what you'll be interested in, explain to me
I'm no part of the Cultural Places team. I just found this clip on youtube https://youtu.be/ICWTFbFzCiU and thought it might be interesting for you.
Is it worthy?

Hey thanks for your interest in our project. I can't give you a  financial advise on this as I work for the ICO - but I'm sure when you read thorough our website www.culturalplaces.com and our Whitepaper, you will see that our project is not a dream, we will provide blockchain technologie within a year

Hey Konstant,

we have no translation bounty. But maybe you could send me an PM in Bitcoin Talk as i have another question for you (:
I don't speak any russian, but I just was watching some youtube clips about Cultural Places and the Cultural Coin. I guess, I also found some clips in russian language too. Maybe that would be interesting for you, konstant111?

I don't understand what you're talking about, you need a video about your project or what you'll be interested in, explain to me

Hey Konstant I'm the Community Manager (: could you please send me a private messege?
I've already asked in a German speaking discussion about this project and I'm happy that I've found this one now. I find the idea very interesting, but it would be my first ICO. What do I have to do before participating?

Hey planingkoala,

thanks for your interest in this project (:! First of all you need a Wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens like MyEtherWallet. Then you have to whitelist on our website.

Just click "Participate Now" on our Website and Follow the Steps.

www.culturalplaces.com
Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
If you are visiting your App store, maybe also look for the Cultural Places App. I travel a lot and for me it sounds helpful and interesting.

Can I pay for the services of Cultural Places with the Cultural Coin after the successful ICO?
Activity: 10
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Hi everyone! Just added Cultural Places ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cultural_Places. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hey, thanks!
In the past few weeks I have read some articles in the newspapers. For me the ICO of the Cultural Coin sounds really interesting and I want to participate.

How many phases is the ICO going to have?

Hey Schupp,

thank for the great feedback. Our PRE-ICO & ICO is devided in 5 phases. We are currently in the 1st Phase of the ICO were you get 40% discount (:!

Please be aware that you have to whitelist for participating in the ICO
Thank you for the information, that sounds great! I will spend the next hours reading about your project and I'm probably going to invest this weekend during phase 1 of the ICO. Of course I will read the whitepaper first!

Hey,

Schlupp this sounds great! to participate in the 1 Phase is always good as you get more for your Ethereum or Bitcoin. If you have any questions you can ask us here or on our Telegram Chat.

https://t.me/culturalplaces
Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

Hey Konstant,

Hey Konstant,

Hi everyone! Just added Cultural Places ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cultural_Places. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hey, thanks!
In the past few weeks I have read some articles in the newspapers. For me the ICO of the Cultural Coin sounds really interesting and I want to participate.

Hey Schupp,

thank for the great feedback. Our PRE-ICO & ICO is devided in 5 phases. We are currently in the 1st Phase of the ICO were you get 40% discount (:!

Thank you for the information, that sounds great! I will spend the next hours reading about your project and I'm probably going to invest this weekend during phase 1 of the ICO. Of course I will read the whitepaper first!

Hey,

Schlupp this sounds great! to participate in the 1 Phase is always good as you get more for your Ethereum or Bitcoin. If you have any questions you can ask us here or on our Telegram Chat.

Thank you for your really nice offer! If there are any questions, I will contact you here on on your Telegram Chat!

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

Hey,

waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread
It's an really fascinating idea to revolutionize the turism industry with an own cryptocurrency, isn't it?
I think exactly the same, I find that it's a really interesting project to revolutionize the tourism industry with the possibility to pay with an own cryptocurrency. And I've read that already important sights are partners of it.

Hey Konstant,

waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread

Hey,

thanks for you interest - have you seen our Website and our Social Media Channels? There we have a big community.

You can find everything on www.culturalplaces.com

I already found your homepage, but I'm also going to have a look at your Social Media Channels, thank you for the hint!

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

Pages:
Jump to: