Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 27. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Did I get it right that the business is based on blockchain-powered ticket sales for gigs, exhibitions and stuff?

Yes this is one part!

The other part is that the  platform offers a fundamentally new approach to cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.
In this way the crowdfunders can support projects, artists and institutions they are interested in, right? So with the Cultural Coin I not only can buy tickets for, let's say a concert of my favorite artist, but also help him to collect the money needed for realizing a new album or something like that?

Yes,

every artist and institution can make an account and present his/her project to the community and raise money - like kickstarter
The other part is that the  platform offers a fundamentally new approach to cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,

Crowdfunding - you mean, if I'm a musician and want to record an album, I could do it using Cultural Places?

Yes, every artist can start a crowdfunding project. And the best is that 1% of funds raised for a project will be distributed to all other project - so the whole community benefits

Guys I really appreciate your project and hope that it will have success because just the crowdfunding process for an musician isnt easy (nor for other artists).

Thanks for your kind words,

we are all really into arts and everything - and we know porblems from big institutions and small artists! And this is a problem we are solving
Activity: 7
Did I get it right that the business is based on blockchain-powered ticket sales for gigs, exhibitions and stuff?

Yes this is one part!

In this way the crowdfunders can support projects, artists and institutions they are interested in, right? So with the Cultural Coin I not only can buy tickets for, let's say a concert of my favorite artist, but also help him to collect the money needed for realizing a new album or something like that?
Activity: 9

Crowdfunding - you mean, if I'm a musician and want to record an album, I could do it using Cultural Places?

Yes, every artist can start a crowdfunding project. And the best is that 1% of funds raised for a project will be distributed to all other project - so the whole community benefits

Guys I really appreciate your project and hope that it will have success because just the crowdfunding process for an musician isnt easy (nor for other artists).
Activity: 9
Is there already anybody here part of the ICO of this Cultural Coin??? I mean, nowadays its not easy to have an overview of all this ICOs and which one to choose and in which one to trust....especially the last argument is very important to me. How could I have some confidence about an ICO in general and especially in this one?? The idea and the project is good, but you know....its the confidence which is needed to invest in it Wink
I found a lot of information on the homepage. For example the whitepaper and the executive summary. Right now I'm reading the Blog, wich is also pretty interesting. Maybe you also find helpful information there https://www.culturalplaces.com/iconews/ ?
Thanks schupp for the answer! I have checked their website and read the whitepaper. Actually it sounds not bad Wink So the implementation of their proper cryptocurrency to buy a ticket for example is still in progress and should be done till the end of this year, correct? I like the idea of the ticketing and the possible crowdfunding on the same platform...gonna check this out more Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
I've already asked in a German speaking discussion about this project and I'm happy that I've found this one now. I find the idea very interesting, but it would be my first ICO. What do I have to do before participating?

Hey planingkoala,

thanks for your interest in this project (:! First of all you need a Wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens like MyEtherWallet. Then you have to whitelist on our website.

Just click "Participate Now" on our Website and Follow the Steps.

www.culturalplaces.com
Thank you very much for your explanation! The Wallet seems to be easy to use... But in the German channel I also was told about an Android app called Coinomi, do you know it's OK, too?

Hey,

we wouldn't recommend Coinomi, as it changes the ETH Address. Pls stay with the recommended platform (:

I guess, this way there would be problems regarding the connection of an individual backer and his correct account after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I've already asked in a German speaking discussion about this project and I'm happy that I've found this one now. I find the idea very interesting, but it would be my first ICO. What do I have to do before participating?

Hey planingkoala,

thanks for your interest in this project (:! First of all you need a Wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens like MyEtherWallet. Then you have to whitelist on our website.

www.culturalplaces.com
Thank you very much for your explanation! The Wallet seems to be easy to use... But in the German channel I also was told about an Android app called Coinomi, do you know it's OK, too?
Thank you for your feedback!

Hey,

we wouldn't recommend Coinomi, as it changes the ETH Address. Pls stay with the recommended platform (:

Hey planingkoala,

www.culturalplaces.com

Hey,

Yeah, as someone who personally enjoys art, i really hope this system establishes itself and makes it possible to realize even less mainstream projects. Kind of a democratization of fine arts and a loyalty program at the same time. Wink
Hi everyone! Just added Cultural Places ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cultural_Places. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Nice and quite a practical tool! Often quite difficult to find out about ICOs or view all available information with one fast look. Smiley Is your site like Wikipedia or are you controlling which information is submitted?

Activity: 42

Sounds fair. Thanks and good luck with cultural revolution!  Cool

I really do like the idea, sharing is caring and that's so great!

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

Hey planingkoala,

www.culturalplaces.com
I'm not a very experienced User, but that also sounds like a good possibility. Is the App only for Android devices or is there an alternative für iPhone and iPad users, too?
I've looked for you now on their website (i directly installed Coinomi from the Google Play Market) and the app is available also for iOS. So yes, you can use it also for iPhones and iPads.

So you think about using the app when traveling the next time? I guess it would be comfortable if you could pay for audioguides etc with Cultural Coins!
Yes, I'll use the app on my travels! And i would appreciate it to buy not only audioguides, but also tickets with this app or with the cryptocurrency!
Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
If you are visiting your App store, maybe also look for the Cultural Places App. I travel a lot and for me it sounds helpful and interesting.
Thank you very much for your tip! I installed both apps now and I find that the App of the project is well done. It's easy to find sights and the essential information about them.
So you think about using the app when traveling the next time? I guess it would be comfortable if you could pay for audioguides etc with Cultural Coins!
Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
If you are visiting your App store, maybe also look for the Cultural Places App. I travel a lot and for me it sounds helpful and interesting.
Thank you very much for your tip! I installed both apps now and I find that the App of the project is well done. It's easy to find sights and the essential information about them.
Is there already anybody here part of the ICO of this Cultural Coin??? I mean, nowadays its not easy to have an overview of all this ICOs and which one to choose and in which one to trust....especially the last argument is very important to me. How could I have some confidence about an ICO in general and especially in this one?? The idea and the project is good, but you know....its the confidence which is needed to invest in it Wink
I found a lot of information on the homepage. For example the whitepaper and the executive summary. Right now I'm reading the Blog, wich is also pretty interesting. Maybe you also find helpful information there https://www.culturalplaces.com/iconews/ ?

Hey planingkoala,

www.culturalplaces.com
I'm not a very experienced User, but that also sounds like a good possibility. Is the App only for Android devices or is there an alternative für iPhone and iPad users, too?

Hey planingkoala,

www.culturalplaces.com
Pages:
Jump to: