Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 13. (Read 3781 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
DATAREUM is a project about data market that helps data providers to sell their product data through data requesters and then they will get a profit. datareum also has a good rating and it means that this project worth to follow. i think it's a profitable project, so we must support this project to make many investors interested to join it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
i beleive that theres a big thing happen to this project,a pretty unique concept and a strong community support.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The min contribution to get bonus during the presale phase is 1 eth. This is good offer since a lot people will have the same chance to participate at the earlier stage. Meanwhile, the softcap is set to $500k. I think it will be reached during the pre sale.
Activity: 221
datareum in my opinion worthy of being an option for investment because I think this project has good potential for long-term investment Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Feeling awesome everytime I read the first line of this thread...
---Take control of your data----
It just made my day saying, '' yeah!! I belong to this group. And am happy about"
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
I can a difference of 400,000,000 tokens between total supply and total token for sale. Why is it that way?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Datareum is making the marketplace data that is very helpful to all user and also the providers.  Its safe and make the online selling most efficient. And its very helpful to give services for the Data requesters and providers .
Activity: 600
Hello everyone, if you want to earn more profits in the future, you can make an investment now on the Datareum platform because they provide a high quality market in the good future.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
1 000 000 000 x 0.03 = 30 000 000

600 000 000 x 0.03 = 18 000 000

Way to overvalued.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
Hello everyone, it's no secret that neural networks are becoming very popular. Many projects are engaged in the development of artificial intelligence. In order to teach a robot to think like a person, you need a lot of examples of how the person did, what is bad, and what's good, how to distinguish a dog from a cat. Very large databases are used for this purpose. Therefore, such projects as Datareum have great potential. Safe stored databases is very important for all people, all the knowledge that people have accumulated in their history is necessary to save for descendants.
Activity: 196
While the data brokers have been making a lot of money, the real owners of the data - Buyers, Sellers and common people like us who share their data through various modes on the internet, end up giving this information for free.

Many do not even realize that their data can be monetized. The way Datareum is helping data providers monetize their data is commendable. This will bring in fairness and transparency into the system. Also, the right to choose which data to share and which not to will help individuals control their own privacy as against the current system where the likes of Google, Facebook and Surveymonkey have full control over their users' privacy.  

Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Very detailed Ann and WP
Concept is good too and team looks genuine also let's see how it works out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
I find the concept very interesting. In today's time when our data is being sold unknowingly by big giants (read Facebook and Cambridge Analytica), a business model like Datareum will make a mark.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
There was several project about data marketplace

like datawallet, and all of those couldnt make good results..

I hope this project gonna make great performances
Activity: 46
you're still screwing people? imposible to get an answer from your "firm" which is just a couple guys operating hundreds of social media accounts and taking the bounties for your selves?

this is how you work?

and we the honest marketeers, get zero stakes?

i will shit in every one of your campaign threads until you explain your selves

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Is there an email to contact the team? I would like to ask them if they are interested in the ENS domain datareum.eth
Activity: 238
It's a very interesting proposition and business model. Sure we can now have control over it. The requester gets more accurate data. After all its a win-win situation. Both get the best benefit they could get. I will be looking forward to the progress of this project and endorse it to review sites so they can look further.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In our digital time, data is one of the biggest values and it's good that there will be an opportunity to earn on our data
Activity: 104
interesting ico. Can i still join?
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Datareum ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/datareum).

If you have any question about Datareum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Pages:
Jump to: