Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 2. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
The bounty campaign is offline now!
It will be live again on the 23rd of September.

Are there any new thread? Or this will still be used? Anyway, is the campaign now open, dev?
Activity: 418
HI! Here is the ANN for spanish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22127314
Bounty in spanish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22184856

I edited this post since now I could find the information that I need... something that I couldnt before... dont know if the web doesnt work well.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Hello Team,

Please launch date and plan to list in exchanges ?

Launch will happen on 1st of October at 3pm UTC.
Exchanges where we plan to list the token are: Bittrex.com, Cryptopia.co.nz, EtherDelta
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello Team,

Please launch date and plan to list in exchanges ?
Activity: 126
Since we are doing a re-launch, the bounties will be summed (from the 1st and 2nd launch) and distributed after the ICO ends.

Good luck in your real-world work! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
hi developers, how about distributing social media bounty ? I do not follow the news from you, because I am too busy in my real-world work.
what fundamentally changes in your company? why do you expect to collect money from the second time?

We have an upgraded team, different token mechanism and a thorough implementation of a blockchain based mechanism. You can read it in more detail here: https://www.digipulse.io/whitepaper.pdf

We expect to collect money the 2nd time, because a lot of people expressed the need for this service and the first time gave us the opportunity to re-evaluate our model and how we can do things better.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

what fundamentally changes in your company? why do you expect to collect money from the second time?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
How much money have already been invested?
Merit: 108
now there is no sense to fulfill the conditions of bounty? Are we waiting for the restart?

What do you mean?

I mean do tweets now? or are we waiting for a restart v2?
now there is no sense to fulfill the conditions of bounty? Are we waiting for the restart?

What do you mean?
Merit: 108

It will have no value - a souvenir!  Smiley
Activity: 448
Hello everyone!

The pre-sale has ended within a couple of minutes!
I have refunded coins. It is the coin will be worthless after that or not transferable anymore?
In addition, we did an interview yesterday - check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH621h8SIzI
Hello everyone!

The pre-sale has ended within a couple of minutes!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Good point. The thing is we need to work on our bounty transfer and in addition, we have a lot of marketing activities planned outside of the internet.
We are looking for additional forces, who could help us make things go faster. This could speed up the date for bounty start.
take your time . rather a week later and a perfect ico than too early and not so good . this time everything has to run perfectly so the investors come . good advertising and maybe also on coinmarketcap a banner switch .
the people have to be convinced that it will be a perfect project success .
Good point. The thing is we need to work on our bounty transfer and in addition, we have a lot of marketing activities planned outside of the internet.
We are looking for additional forces, who could help us make things go faster. This could speed up the date for bounty start.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Thanks for the update, and further info on bounties. Will the website and login be the same for v1 and v2? So we just log into the same old website and there will be an option to transfer our stakes to the new V2?

The website will be the same and the logins will also be the same.
There won't be an option to transfer - we will do that automatically.

Thanks for the info and update. Is 23 Sept too late for the campaign? It means only 1 week of advertising for the ICO and not everyone will be back on 23 sept. I think it should be at least 2 weeks of campaigning before ico, some even do it one month in advance of ico start
Pages:
Jump to: